The 'Become a Moderator' Contest

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm not interested in becoming a mod, but whoever gets the gig should have to swear to an oath.

This should include:

The banishment of tims ASAP, far too many manage to hang about for too long. Their presence/stench leaves a dark cloud over the place.

Those deluded Algerians are banned the second they start their pish. Ridiculous the amount of garbage they spout, nearly as bad as an earl.

and finally,

Any member found to be a bullshitting bassa should be banned as well, eg, members who claim to be 15 years old, yet 3 years ago started a thread claiming they had just got points on their driving licence.

In essence.... the less mongos the better

Anyone who wants to become mod WILL do this, don't worry son.

Thanks for the reassurance dad

I was on a 2 week crusade, to expose patcannon, thankfully he was disposed of, as of yesterday :sherlock:

Awww Pat is banned? :(

:lol: He sent a pm to me yesterday, calling me a fat inbred fuker, and then signed of with a big up the ra :lol:

Personally I'm not interested in becoming a mod, but whoever gets the gig should have to swear to an oath.

This should include:

The banishment of tims ASAP, far too many manage to hang about for too long. Their presence/stench leaves a dark cloud over the place.

Those deluded Algerians are banned the second they start their pish. Ridiculous the amount of garbage they spout, nearly as bad as an earl.

and finally,

Any member found to be a bullshitting bassa should be banned as well, eg, members who claim to be 15 years old, yet 3 years ago started a thread claiming they had just got points on their driving licence.

:wink:

How's your mother?

I was on a 2 week crusade, to expose patcannon, thankfully he was disposed of, as of yesterday :sherlock:

Awww Pat is banned? :(

:lol: He sent a pm to me yesterday, calling me a fat inbred fuker, and then signed of with a big up the ra :lol:

:lol: What a faggot.

This should include:

and finally,

How's your mother?

She's well

She's just hoping her affair with the milkman doesnt get exposed.....

Whooops :ohmy:

This should include:

and finally,

How's your mother?

She's well

She's just hoping her affair with the milkman doesnt get exposed.....

Whooops :ohmy:

Oh dang :(