The 'Become a Moderator' Contest

so thats me just woke up after beingf asleep having missed the football the night and this is still going? I see that DukeStreetSoup knows which side his bread is buttered having seen the merits of me being a mod. I also have previous experience at this job and can smell tims a mile off I am also vigilant over those with suspicious names so surely it should be me that gets the gig. I promise to never again tell any shit jokes if I get the job!

No more fishing? :pipe:

I will still stimulate debate from all angles and perspectives :sherlock:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so thats me just woke up after beingf asleep having missed the football the night and this is still going? I see that DukeStreetSoup knows which side his bread is buttered having seen the merits of me being a mod. I also have previous experience at this job and can smell tims a mile off I am also vigilant over those with suspicious names so surely it should be me that gets the gig. I promise to never again tell any shit jokes if I get the job!

He's been like a fishing-machine lately Craig.

Some cracking catches as well, in fact I think his Daily Mail thread is still goin! :lol:

I would like to put bluepeters name for the mods job,the guy talks a lot of sense. :sherlock:

All kiddin aside, the guys a fucking genius.

I was being serious mate.

He's been like a fishing-machine lately Craig.

Some cracking catches as well, in fact I think his Daily Mail thread is still goin! :lol:

It certainly was a triumph and to see it still going gives me a great sense of pride. If i didnt get the gig would like to see BP get the job if he wanted it :h34rt:

Is bluepeter the handwringer?

Or is that his evil brother?

:pipe:

Thats BluePeter9 and he is a cock, I feel bad for BP that people have been known to confuse the 2

I thought BP was the good one (tu)

Aye I'll go with him aswell, good guy!

As for BP9 I agree he is a cock!

would not even consider it because i am proud Protestant,love the Monarchy and hate the handwringers on the board. Also i would ban all the undercover tims on the board and can smell them a mile away, they know who they are. Would rather be a member and can argue against all the tims and handwringers and say what i like within reason. What i must say is the Mods on this board are all top class and good guys and do a great job and if i had to pick someone it would be Mister C.

would not even consider it because i am proud Protestant,love the Monarchy and hate the handwringers on the board. Also i would ban all the undercover tims on the board and can smell them a mile away, they know who they are. Would rather be a member and can argue against all the tims and handwringers and say what i like within reason. What i must say is the Mods on this board are all top class and good guys and do a great job and if i had to pick someone it would be Mister C.

Cheers Minstral ;)

Who gives a fucking rats arse

Pierre still wont be brought back :angry:

if i had a vote though, i would vote Jimbo (tu)

I think I'd raise the bar Jim. :pipe:

First things first, a firm anti-nonce stance on the board. :ph34r:

closing down the OT is a bit harsh jimbo, there are a few in there that are quite good :pipe:

You wouldn't be banning bears aswell so you get my other shout (tu)

closing down the OT is a bit harsh jimbo, there are a few in there that are quite good :pipe:

Orite Jim :pipe:

Orite Jim :pipe:

alright good sir

i dont believe i know you ;)

hows tricks mate :lol: