Sign in to follow this  
sdunsmb

Braga 3 vs. 0 scum

I'm shocked this game ain't on TV, has the BBC and STV completely washed there hands on Scottish clubs performing in Europe.

They don't have Liverpool tomorrow either.

I'm shocked this game ain't on TV, has the BBC and STV completely washed there hands on Scottish clubs performing in Europe.

I think it was celtic that turned them down.

Of course they have ,why do you think our games in the cl last season weren't showing on stv! (tu)

Think that was just the home leg and not this away one.

Of course they have ,why do you think our games in the cl last season weren't showing on stv! (tu)

But it wasn't a complete black out cause Sky own the rights to the group stages, Qualifying ties are a free for all.

But it wasn't a complete black out cause Sky own the rights to the group stages, Qualifying ties are a free for all.

Aye so they do doh my bad.

They don't have Liverpool tomorrow either.

Shocked... 5, ESPN or ITV4 never snapped up this game.

im watching ajax v paok

just before it started it showed you the paok fans going mental, took me back to when we played them, was one of the best/most intimidating places ive ever been watching the bears(the tomb)

we using this for the peadophiles match thread ?

Naw i've already posted a thread for that match

not celtic, its braga that sell the rights as the home team

sky, ESPN, ITV and BBC all knocked it back