Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

here's hoping we get him, looks decent. a right midfielder will also be key, need davis in the middle. I know we need a left midfielder as well but we coped last year without one and wylde might push on this year.

Is it possible we are waiting to see if we get the extra TV money before making a serious bid for Jelavic?

That's what I was thinking, he's said he want's to join Rangers, it's only the asking price that's a problem, if the Manhks go down tomorrow maybe we'll meet the price, on the other hand maybe the Manhks will go for him.

Im worried we wont be able to sign him now, as rapid may price us out of a move. Lets hope not though

Why because he scored a couple of goals tonight against a diddy team?

He scored a couple of goals last year against a diddy team aswell and he's still worth the same. :wink:

Im worried we wont be able to sign him now, as rapid may price us out of a move. Lets hope not though

Why because he scored a couple of goals tonight against a diddy team?

He scored a couple of goals last year against a diddy team aswell and he's still worth the same. :wink:

:lol: u have a point there!

i'll go and have a look on transfer rumours and check if he's signed yet :wink:

local press tonight say Everton are also interested in him

Moyes was checking jim out at their weekend game...seen it on several local sites :anguish:

http://www.transfermarkt.at/de/nikica-jelavic-zu-everton/topic/ansicht_154_978928_seite1.html

Moyes was checking jim out at their weekend game...seen it on several local sites :anguish:

http://www.transfermarkt.at/de/nikica-jelavic-zu-everton/topic/ansicht_154_978928_seite1.html

hope we get an offer accepted soon before more and more teams start sniffing about.

hope we get an offer accepted soon before more and more teams start sniffing about.

the report also said Jelavic's ultimate goal is the EPL so the Everton offer would be just right for him even though he found our offer attractive...Moyes has Yakubu and Saha..so hope Jelavic gets put off at the possibility of being third choice striker

Really not what we wanted to hear. :disappointment:

im thinking positive till the end on this one, realy hope we pull this off. If the EPL Is his main goal then Rangers would be a great stepping stone to attracting a big club if he plays the way he does for Rapid for us. Unless he wants to be a third choice striker just now.

the report also said Jelavic's ultimate goal is the EPL so the Everton offer would be just right for him even though he found our offer attractive...Moyes has Yakubu and Saha..so hope Jelavic gets put off at the possibility of being third choice striker

hope so,we can guarantee him first team football and playing in europe,then in 3 years or so he can head down south if he sill fancies it.

hope so,we can guarantee him first team football and playing in europe,then in 3 years or so he can head down south if he sill fancies it.

exactly...it will be a bigger stage in the CL...just hope we can prise him away quick

I think we just have to be patient. Any deal will probably take a few more days, and that's only if ourselves or any other club meet his valuation. We won't rush anything because other teams are looking at him.

Stu you meant to tell me how to put the one uo you made me. I may pm you my password so you can change it for me and then ill make a new password 10310.gif

Btw i wish the club would tell us what the fucks going on, this guy scores two goals and were kidding on we can afford him rolleyes.gif