Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Got an email from a mate, supposidly we are set to offer €4.2m for Jelavic - I'm on my blackberry so I can't post the link. Its from a report in one of the Austrian sport pages. How true I'm not too sure!?

I really hope this happens Im excited hahaha dont know about that price though :ph34r:

**shit just noticed it was in euros haha

Got an email from a mate, supposidly we are set to offer €4.2m for Jelavic - I'm on my blackberry so I can't post the link. Its from a report in one of the Austrian sport pages. How true I'm not too sure!?

Roughly £3.5m? Can't see us paying that, maybe we have more cash than we are letting on!

Roughly £3.5m? Can't see us paying that, maybe we have more cash than we are letting on!

Perhaps that's with add-ons?

Would be surprised if we offered as much as that tbh.

Just received a text saying we're in with a bid of 4.2m euros. :21:

Also claims that McCoist is in Austria (unconfirmed)

Working on this as I type.

Keep us posted Blouie. (tu)

Fingers crossed for this one.

Was going to post this earlier Blouie but many on here won't believe me.

Can 100% confirm McCoist is is Vienna, my dad works in Glasgow Aiport security and Coisty was speaking to a guard - flying to Birmingham via Vienna.

As I said many won't believe me and that's fair enough, can only say what I've been told.

Dont blame you mate haha

Would be surprised if we offered as much as that tbh.

So would I but this guy's money in the bank. We're going all out to nail him tonight!

Was going to post this earlier Blouie but many on here won't believe me.

Can 100% confirm McCoist is is Vienna, my dad works in Glasgow Aiport security and Coisty was speaking to a guard - flying to Birmingham via Vienna.

As I said many won't believe me and that's fair enough, can only say what I've been told.

Dont blame you mate haha

Yeah, many won't believe me and I am expecting a slaughtering so I just decided not to say anything. Told a member I know off here earlier though.

Thommo mate pm admin etc and they will normally post if they think its true. No offence but you could see why people may not believe you saying someone at the airport but dont worry about it.

Will do mate