Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Guest therabbitt

What can ally do out their? has he took a contract with him? I just don't see what ally's doing out the tbh

Might have went out this morning to watch the game this evening and maybe meet the player after the game to sell him on a move?

What can ally do out their? has he took a contract with him? I just don't see what ally's doing out the tbh

Might have went out this morning to watch the game this evening and maybe meet the player after the game to sell him on a move?

I really do hope so. the guy has hero status before he has even kicked a ball :21::lol:

Thought that myself to. But I suppose since he is the future manager then he is going to have to be exposed to these situations. Also Allys a very enthusiastic guy who knows the club inside out and loves it. He can only make a good impression on jelavic.

I really do hope so. the guy has hero status before he has even kicked a ball :21::lol:

Totally. If this guy does sign, he's gonna come with a lot expectations! Like the skint version of Flo

are we allowed to meet a player without permission from his club? apparently our bid (€4.2m?) will be answered tomorrow, until then it's illegal to speak to a player. could be completely wrong though... <cr>

are we allowed to meet a player without permission from his club? apparently our bid (€4.2m?) will be answered tomorrow, until then it's illegal to speak to a player. could be completely wrong though... <cr>

I think they are allowed to communicate through the agent. Not sure but.

It's fairly common to let a club talk to a player before a bid has been accepted.

Especially when the player wants to go.

who better to go out and have a look at him than our greatest eve striker ?

Where are we getting £3.4m from?

Word I heard was there was a fair bit to spend anyway but we wanted to bide our time and not give an indication of how much there was to spend. Would be typical Walter, keep his cards close to his chest and then spring a surprise on us all.

Guest therabbitt

The budget that has been allocated to our manager (if indeed that figure is correct).

EVERTON plan to make a last-ditch bid to nick Nikica Jelavic from Rangers.

Boss Davie Moyes watched the giant Rapid Vienna hitman in action against Red Bull Salzburg on Sunday.

And the Merseysiders were represented again last night as Jelavic hit a double to send Rapid through to the Europa League play-off stage in a 3-0 win over Stara Zagora.

That could mean serious competition for Gers in their bid to land the £3.5million Croat.

A further complication is that Jelavic will be cup-tied in Europe if he plays for Rapid in the next round and Vienna chiefs are adamant he will feature.

Gers, though, are determined to continue their pursuit of the 24-year-old, who has already made it clear he fancies a switch to Ibrox.

They hope to clinch a deal in the next week and after his strikes last night Jelavic beamed: "I'm delighted with my goals, but I am ready to take on a new challenge."

If he opts for Ibrox former Croat hero Dado Prso insists he will be a hit... as the NEW Prso.

He said: "I saw him play for the Croatian national team a couple of times over the past year or so and I have been really impressed.

"Like myself, he arrived in international football a little bit later than some of the others, but you can see his potential.

"He is tall and strong on the ball, he can hold it up and bring other players into the game and he can score goals.

"His biggest strengths are his courage and work rate. He isn't afraid to go into 50-50s and get hurt.

Advertisement

Quantcast

"You could say his mentality and his style of play would be very well suited to Scottish football.

"I always gave everything for the team, I see similarities with Nikica.

"But he's not just a targetman, he's a more complete player than that.

"I'm sure Jelavic would be a good signing for Rangers. I wouldn't have any doubts about him."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3080658/Everton-show-interest-in-Rangers-target-Nikica-Jelavic.html#ixzz0vaSmcIN3

The budget that has been allocated to our manager (if indeed that figure is correct).

Rab, who is the source for that story about McCoist being out there, usually theres a newspaper link?

EVERTON plan to make a last-ditch bid to nick Nikica Jelavic from Rangers.

Boss Davie Moyes watched the giant Rapid Vienna hitman in action against Red Bull Salzburg on Sunday.

And the Merseysiders were represented again last night as Jelavic hit a double to send Rapid through to the Europa League play-off stage in a 3-0 win over Stara Zagora.

That could mean serious competition for Gers in their bid to land the £3.5million Croat.

A further complication is that Jelavic will be cup-tied in Europe if he plays for Rapid in the next round and Vienna chiefs are adamant he will feature.

Gers, though, are determined to continue their pursuit of the 24-year-old, who has already made it clear he fancies a switch to Ibrox.

They hope to clinch a deal in the next week and after his strikes last night Jelavic beamed: "I'm delighted with my goals, but I am ready to take on a new challenge."

If he opts for Ibrox former Croat hero Dado Prso insists he will be a hit... as the NEW Prso.

He said: "I saw him play for the Croatian national team a couple of times over the past year or so and I have been really impressed.

"Like myself, he arrived in international football a little bit later than some of the others, but you can see his potential.

"He is tall and strong on the ball, he can hold it up and bring other players into the game and he can score goals.

"His biggest strengths are his courage and work rate. He isn't afraid to go into 50-50s and get hurt.

"You could say his mentality and his style of play would be very well suited to Scottish football.

"I always gave everything for the team, I see similarities with Nikica.

"But he's not just a targetman, he's a more complete player than that.

"I'm sure Jelavic would be a good signing for Rangers. I wouldn't have any doubts about him."