Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Right, as PaulRFC1 knows I have something special lined up for the 1st post of page 400 :craphead: , but I’m going out very soon… so any random posts will be much appreciated, would appreciate more if it were double posted as well.

:craphead:

no chance! i'm not going to help you get to 400 quicker...

:craphead:

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Just a thought though on this work permit situation. I'm pretty sure that I read 'somewhere' that one of the articles in 2005/36/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the recognition of professional qualifications might disqualify Mr. Jelavic from becoming a Ranger?

In said document, -- and I quote --

In addition, Article 47(1) of the Treaty lays down that directives shall be issued for the mutual recognition of diplomas, certificates and other evidence of formal qualifications

So... let's hope that Nikica Jelavic can prove -- beyond any reasonable doubt that he can 'qualify' to become a member of the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

btw: That's a load of BS... lol Just bored. Very bored!