Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

dont people get that the who reason he is sayin it is to cause controversy so they get more callers

It's obvious thats what Ewen does, he takes sides in order to get debates covered from both sides. But Roughie is jis daft :lol:

The RR football phone in is nothing but a show. It's pretty much scripted, one has to disagree with the other to get listeners.

That's why even though Clyde is full of cocks, it's the better phone-in.

As a said in the phone in thread. If I want opinions on football i'll ask my m8's or come on here or other boards. Don't need a bunch a tims tellin me Rangers are shite fur reatrded reasons.

Real Radio is funny because of the degree of nutjobs from both sides n thats why a listen to it :lol:

roughie was brought up a ger. whole family were protestants and part of the orange order etc. could be a celtic fan now, but defo brought up a rangers fan... (tu)

His family were mates of an uncle of mine from Easterhouse. They used to run about in the Union Jack club in Baillieston

Right, as PaulRFC1 knows I have something special lined up for the 1st post of page 400 :craphead: , but I’m going out very soon… so any random posts will be much appreciated, would appreciate more if it were double posted as well.

Right, as PaulRFC1 knows I have something special lined up for the 1st post of page 400 :craphead: , but I’m going out very soon… so any random posts will be much appreciated, would appreciate more if it were double posted as well.

:craphead:

Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic Fuck the tic

Yer welcome :pipe: