***The Official Champions v St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:weiss: :davis: :Naismith:

:miller: :jelavic:

Problems, but good ones for Walter Smith - who does he play, who drops out?

IMO, if Jelavic's work permit is granted in time, he should play. He's already 9 games into his season, and with a full weeks training, will be able to walk into the team. A bit harsh leaving out Beattie, who I thought had a great game against Hibs, but that's the way it goes.

Vladimir Weiss and Steven Naismith have to play - both can switch in and out of the right and left side, and McCulloch should come in for Edu.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:weiss: :davis: :Naismith:

:miller: :jelavic:

Problems, but good ones for Walter Smith - who does he play, who drops out?

IMO, if Jelavic's work permit is granted in time, he should play. He's already 9 games into his season, and with a full weeks training, will be able to walk into the team. A bit harsh leaving out Beattie, who I thought had a great game against Hibs, but that's the way it goes.

Vladimir Weiss and Steven Naismith have to play - both can switch in and out of the right and left side, and McCulloch should come in for Edu.

Exactly the lineup I'd have. McCulloch or Edu are interchangeable though they're on par with each other, imo.

I'll be at this game with my mate. First league game in a while. Can't wait.

defensive mid v st johnstone and at home

:lol:

no thanks

Yeah, because that means were are going to be ultra defensive :doh:

It's about getting the balance right, and when you have attack-minded players such as Davis, Whittaker, Bougherra (at times), Weiss, Naismith, Jelavic, Beattie, Miller etc etc, you need someone in there who can mop and break up play, keep it simple, and simply sit, and allow others to get forward. McCulloch can also get forward.

The mhedia can suck my fat one. I bet greegsy's dive will be in the papers and news tomorrow. Not condoning what he did it was wrong but did you see wee pieface mcgeady in the paper every week when he was flinging himself about like a ragdoll?

Yeah, because that means were are going to be ultra defensive :doh:

It's about getting the balance right, and when you have attack-minded players such as Davis, Whittaker, Bougherra (at times), Weiss, Naismith, Jelavic, Beattie, Miller etc etc, you need someone in there who can mop and break up play, keep it simple, and simply sit, and allow others to get forward. McCulloch can also get forward.

i agree against a better team but not st johnstone, we should do what the mhanks done today and leather them, go for goals galore

4-2-4

4-2-4? Well than fuck you're not the manager.

i know, fuck attacking teams, eh

doh!

4-2-4 is basically a 4-4-2 with 2 attacking wingers, any cunt would understand that

dont see what the big deal is, or maybe just coz it was me who suggested it!

maybe its coz your muffs pal and dont like the fact i disagree with him

<cr>

:wanker:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

i know, fuck attacking teams, eh

doh!

4-2-4 is basically a 4-4-2 with 2 attacking wingers, any cunt would understand that

dont see what the big deal is, or maybe just coz it was me who suggested it!

maybe its coz your muffs pal and dont like the fact i disagree with him

<cr>

:wanker:

No, a 4-2-4, is 4 strikers,

What you're describing is a 4-4-2.