***The Official Champions v St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

For me, a win is a win!! Glad to see our Gers fight back when Sasac equalized and then Kenny scored the game winner. I'm impressed with Weiss and I like his hair style (sort of flat top). Got a good look at Beattie and Jalveic.

There's a defender for St. Johnstone that I'm impressed with his ability to be everywhere. Couldn't see his name or number on the back to tell y'all who he is.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An ugly display to say the least, papac and whittaker were pretty crap and Davis had an off day. Weiss should be played on the right, i have no idea why smith thinks that cos hes good on the right he'll be as effective on the left! Players played out of position again, surprise surprise. Kenny miller is vital to us and shouldnt be sold at any costs! and jelavic looked decent and should be starting against hamilton instead of beattie who, IMO, is slower and not even as effective as Kris Boyd was.

Did you have any problems with RangersTV PB? I couldn't get the pregame show

Yes I did TG for some reason the pre-game show wasn't there.I thought here we go again,but as soon as the game started it came on. (tu)

He wasn't excellent. He was ok.

He was excellent,didn't put a foot wrong,and set up the winning goal for us. (tu) some of you guys really should take

your heads out of the sand,and give this guy a break.