Deej84

Deej

Changed it mate. Will get your sig etc up to :) Give me 5 mins

nice one mate, thanks :D ive not been on for ages how have you all been keeping?

good mate! been busy with uni etc but thats me done until january B)

youself?

(btw, gonna upload your avatar again :) )

nice one mate thanks, bet its great to get finished til after the new year eh? im back at work after 6 weeks leave, im working christmas then off on the 27th for 4 weeks so its all good. im goin to the tidy weekender for new year so im looking forward to that, apart from that im not up to much really

im loving it. AND im off all weekend. Just coincidence...and a total stroke of luck :D

First sunday off since august...and its old firm

ha ha how lucky is that? first sunday off since august :o thats madness mate. i will be at work for the OF on the beeb watching the 2 minute updates lol. and on here too

im loving it. AND im off all weekend. Just coincidence...and a total stroke of luck :D

First sunday off since august...and its old firm

ha ha how lucky is that? first sunday off since august :o thats madness mate. i will be at work for the OF on the beeb watching the 2 minute updates lol. and on here too

im away to enjoy a full 90 mins!! only got to see 45 last time and then...thats right work

cool good stuff, i think im goin to my first game of the season to the dundee united game. i can make it to games now because ive packed in football this season now, i was playing for the seconds and they were playing great then i got moved to the firsts and they just got pumped all the time even tho there are some class players and they wont let me go back to the seconds so im just goin to take the rest of the season out i think

Gutted mate. Something similar happened to me at my last time. Only there was no seconds. The first team just got pumped every week. :)

yeah it is a shame but i think i might move to another team that play in the east of scotland league, i will be back with the coach that braught me from u11's to u16's the team was full of edinburgh players and they even trained there. when hawick is 52 miles from edinburgh, stupid eh? now he has taken over its all young players from hawick so i might go there.

Dj, this all happened this morning..the boards were running brilliantly tll yesterday (tu)

It had never been so busy, espic the footy bit

thats a shame eh? but hopefully with a kinda freash start hopefully the posters will get signed onto here and in time hopefully it will get back to the way it was :D

Gutted mate. Something similar happened to me at my last time. Only there was no seconds. The first team just got pumped every week. :)

yeah it is a shame but i think i might move to another team that play in the east of scotland league, i will be back with the coach that braught me from u11's to u16's the team was full of edinburgh players and they even trained there. when hawick is 52 miles from edinburgh, stupid eh? now he has taken over its all young players from hawick so i might go there.

start your own team. id join.

thing is mate your probably about 3-4 hours travel away from hawick. thats why i cant get to any rmed games

if you're paying me ?17000 a week im sure i could afford it :)

:lol: i could afford 12k is that ok?

i have better offers elsewhere

well if i take a pay cut from my 50k per week i should be able to afford your services lol