Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

Ok, I have just given a lengthy reply, but, to address this...

nothing. I dont care about them.

The only time thats important to me, is, if they are causing trouble with me, or mine

Just as i thought the normal piss cop out from RM users.

Laughable at best.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as i thought the normal piss cop out from RM users.

Laughable at best.

Why is that then? Sorry, please let me know what I am supposed to say?

I have a far too full and busy life to spend time caring about things I have no interest in!

I think you’ll find it’s you that does not know what you are going on about. You have tied yourself in knotts right through this thread but don’t see it. You have made assumptions, generalisations, and made things up

Mate last post on this.

Lets get one thing right here, i have not get tied up over anything.

You have admitted to being a football hooligan, end off. There is no place at Rangers for you or any other scum thugs.

Mate last post on this.

Lets get one thing right here, i have not get tied up over anything.

You have admitted to being a football hooligan, end off. There is no place at Rangers for you or any other scum thugs.

You have tied yourself up but YOU don’t see it, i do.

You have tied yourself up but YOU don’t see it, i do.

Ok mate i will bite one more time, you could be right as i now really think your just had one of the biggets fishing trips ever on RM.

Funny thing is you have got the wee boy keyboard hardmen all worked up now.

Ok mate i will bite one more time, you could be right as i now really think your just had one of the biggets fishing trips ever on RM.

Worked up? You are confusing the shit out of me at the moment! I am struggling to see the points you are trying to make, do you have one?

As for the quotes thing, I did, in my first or second post :sherlock:

This guy's good guys ! Take him on at yer peril .

I can 100% guarantee you i am not fishing here. So please don’t try and deflect the fact you have said some very silly immature things on here.

Your like the wee lab mouse who does not learn that certain food gives you electric shocks when trying to eat it.

First you think he's on a fishing trip, then you don't, now you do again.

Why don't you just leave the thread well alone, your making a right cunt of yourself?

This is a good question, imo. It seems to me that if you're going to comment on the behaviour of a group of people you should at least know what that behaviour actually is...

Defo last post on this. I dont give a fuck about football hooligans. I was posting about them in general.

Now as a mod are you ok with football hooligans posting on rm?

Interestingly what's been spoke about has been mentioned in a comment on an article not long released.

Not the travelling fans Man Utd fans have to worry about, it’s the game in Glasgow. Internet chat sites are talking about Manchester fans attacking pensioners and scarfers in Glasgow the last time the teams met and saying this will not happen again.

Man Utd fans better be careful on this one, as the natives have long memories.

That's a comment underneath the actual article

http://www.trulyreds.com/20100903/lock-up-the-pubs-the-rangers-army-is-coming/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TrulyRed+%28The+Manchester+United+fans+blog+%29

Interestingly what's been spoke about has been mentioned in a comment on an article not long released.

That's a comment underneath the actual article

http://www.trulyreds.com/20100903/lock-up-the-pubs-the-rangers-army-is-coming/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TrulyRed+%28The+Manchester+United+fans+blog+%29

Interesting read..........

i was trying to find the scottish hooligans youtube vid the other day while i was work and i found a youtube vid saying sorry glasgow i couldnt hear it at work as i have no sound so never bothered my arse until now then i stumbled across this :|

http://www.youtube.com/user/manchesterworldcity#p/a/f/0/_GBWwOwpv0Q

and these cunts think they are great and cos no trouble? look at the wee guy wi glasses on not knowin what to do

Well that's up to yourself and you mates. As far as we are concerned we will not be getting involved in anything because it would be really stupid to say other wise on a public forum when the press, cops and Rangers are watching this form

Spot on,no-one seriously planning that would say it on a public forum and from the first few pages all you guys have said is you would simply protect people not seek revenge.