Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is ..the papal bum boys knew them and indeed joined in with them last time they where here ...they vandalised and bullied auld folk ,but hey did we hear about that in the papers ..no we fuckkkin didnt ...theres a name to that squad that done damage ,i was told that by a septic fan who was present with THE MEN IN BLACK ..difference is we never set out to cause trouble in manchester ,,these arseholes where nowhere to be seen then ,,shitebags TBH ,,but they reared their ugly heads in glasgow and raged havoc terrorising the weak and undefencable

thats 100 times worse than what happened in manchester ...DID WE HEAR ABOUT THAT ...??????

Indeed Bear.Every Rangers website is monitored by the Police,Special Branch and in some cases the PSNI.

Ain't that right lads?

:shifty: ..They're everywhere

I remember in 1985 we had these 2 plods trying to infiltrate us...fuckin hilarious,they were the worst dressed pair i'd seen. They must have got their clobber off eastenders...

They got better over the years but mostly let us scrap then set the dogs on us...

I remember we played at Tyncastle and had a scrap on Gorgie and got to haymarket station,The polis were waiting so like good boys we started getting on the special home and one dog went for an old mate a mine Davie Mathieson and ripped his brand new Hard Core....he was fuckin ragin,was the first time on....was pretty funny cos he hadn't shut up aw day about them.

I really cant believe some of the drivel I have read on this thread. I honestly never realised we had so many knuckle draggers following the Rangers. GFG is right, the club doesnt want troublemakers, the city doesnt want you and probably 99% of the support wouldnt piss on you if you burst into flames. I really believe a special section should be set up for the tough people where you could be identified, rounded up and deported to St Kilda where you could bore the tits off each other with tales of previous bravery.

thing is ..the papal bum boys knew them and indeed joined in with them last time they where here ...they vandalised and bullied auld folk ,but hey did we hear about that in the papers ..no we fuckkkin didnt ...theres a name to that squad that done damage ,i was told that by a septic fan who was present with THE MEN IN BLACK ..difference is we never set out to cause trouble in manchester ,,these arseholes where nowhere to be seen then ,,shitebags TBH ,,but they reared their ugly heads in glasgow and raged havoc terrorising the weak and undefencable

thats 100 times worse than what happened in manchester ...DID WE HEAR ABOUT THAT ...??????

Celtic’s mob were not with Man U. That’s a load of bollocks. There may have been ONE OR TWO of them there because they have friends involved with the MIB’s, but there is absolutely ZERO connection with the CSC so please don’t go down that one. There was one of Killies main faces with them, and he has been delt with to say the least.

If you have a friend that is saying he was he is flat out lying. I know a lot of the CSC and to be fair they are good lads but they hate Man U as much as we do and they had a pop at Man U when they played at Parkhead. If anything, that day on the PR there WAS tims having a go at Man U as well, just locals that lived in the area, not hooligans, just norman normals that live along the route they took.

I really cant believe some of the drivel I have read on this thread. I honestly never realised we had so many knuckle draggers following the Rangers. GFG is right, the club doesnt want troublemakers, the city doesnt want you and probably 99% of the support wouldnt piss on you if you burst into flames. I really believe a special section should be set up for the tough people where you could be identified, rounded up and deported to St Kilda where you could bore the tits off each other with tales of previous bravery.

The difference is we all know there are thousands of pussies like you who follow Rangers but we live and let live..

We do not make trouble but we take part in it..

I don't remember a poll of 675,000 people saying they don't want us!

i think you'll find 99% of the Rangers support are not like you....and back in the day it was us who stopped the normal supporter and ones like you from getting their heads kicked in....

If you don't want bored by stories.....mmmmmmmm here's a suggestion....Don't fuckin read them D'OH

As gaffer says the ICF came about mainly because Rangers were a bit behind Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts when it came to any sort of organised mob.

Rangers fans were going away and getting a lot of shit from these teams so certain lads (some now passed) from Duke ST, Penilee, Maryhill Hillington and everywhere in between form the ICF and us young lot had the RSB and we DID look after the normal fans and saved many people from being slashed batter robbed etc. These other mob then made us their focus of attention instead of you, and that stands to this day as we still bail out scarfers and their kids when it looks like getting hairy

jesus who let danny dyer in....

Where???

Oh right Danny Dyer the actor as oppossed to Danny Dyer the hooligan in the Football factories.....sorry to tell you but it was only a movie and he's not a hooligan...

Hope that's cleared that up for ye.

Ah! Sorry lads I hadn't realised that your moronic behaviour was actually a form of community protection. I apologise now to you and indeed the thugs who have now sadly passed. I now know the streets are safer because of people like you. May God protect you and your troglodyte brothers. My mistake and no I wasn't looking at your burd... D'oh... I mean doh!

They cause trouble outwith football,its completely up to them what they do and I would much rather back a fellow bear up other than stand and watch him get his/her head kicked in off a jumped up wee pr*ck in the street.I cant every remember seeing Rangers Football Club being linked with football hooliganism,the trouble is usually caused buy 'normal' supporters.How can you call these people scum? cos' they break the law?Most people on here probably break the law or have done in their life.No-one has the right to judge people on here (tu)

Ah! Sorry lads I hadn't realised that your moronic behaviour was actually a form of community protection. I apologise now to you and indeed the thugs who have now sadly passed. I now know the streets are safer because of people like you. May God protect you and your troglodyte brothers. My mistake and no I wasn't looking at your burd... D'oh... I mean doh!

Apology accepted......even though you are a slimy worm( backbone not included)

You’re welcome

I'll be glad to know you'll be there incase it does kick off down the PRW then.

They cause trouble outwith football,its completely up to them what they do.

I cant every remember seeing Rangers Football Club being linked with football hooliganism

No-one has the right to judge people on here (tu)

Please God tell me this tosser hasn't got the right to vote.

Have Rangers always just had the ICF? Or where there other firms at one time or another as well?

gaff bear has been there since it started (he’s not involved now though as he’s sensible ) But i think they started to form around the time after the hampden riot then really got organised 33/84...........i knew about them then but was too young, i got involved about 86(ish) with the RSB which stood for Rangers Soccer Babes............

Again, my mistake. I thought you had to be 18 to vote. However you learn something new every day.

Got to go now, sorry, bored.

be careful and don’r drive over the speed limit or swear.............both are against the law