UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

Stop this trying to blame everyone but ourselves. There's plenty of Rangers fans would have been straight on the phone to the OB, don't try and blame Celtic for all our problems FFS

You're a Rangers fan you say?

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, Cartman.

On Talk Sport there ...

A player that played in Ulster's win in Slovenia last night (think it was Gavin McCann?), was speaking live there, he has flew home and is playing against Tranmere today and made a point of saying he's got a winning mentality and wants to play today to keep ticking over.

That team wasn't set up to be offensive in the spl that season never mind europe but we had to be for that game, as i say monday morning quarterbacks at there best

You are confusing American Football with our Football, that is most likely your problem, you don't know the difference. :sherlock:

Here, Cartman.

On Talk Sport there ...

Gavin McCann that played in Ulster's win in Slovenia last night, was speaking live there, he has flew home and is playing against Tranmere today and made a point of saying he's got a winning mentality and wants to play today to keep ticking over.

Well that's the medical experts blown out the water then...well done... (tu)

Well that's the medical experts blown out the water then...well done... (tu)

There you go again, dismissing the opinion of an international class professional footballer :lol:

The short time I've been here this is the first I've noticed you. Your some boy.

You're a Rangers fan you say?

Mate, blaming other fans is cringy, it Rangers that carry the bucket for it, not Southampton, Blackburn, Celtic, Newcastle or who ever else.

There you go again, dismissing the opinion of an international class professional footballer :lol:

The short time I've been here this is the first I've noticed you. Your some boy.

I don't think he is saying a ten day rest at the end of a season, where you played a record number of games, is not beneficial did he ? You may have forgotten but that's what you were claiming.

Sorry but to clrify those weren't one off situations ?

First leg is 0-0. You are saying that the second leg is a one off situation, even though the away team scores a goal, and the home team then needs to reply twice. The way the teams approach the match would be different than if it was 1-0 in the first leg.

You are now embarrassing yourself. Thankfully, I'm now going to work.

I don't think he is saying a ten day rest at the end of a season, where you played a record number of games, is not beneficial did he ? You may have forgotten but that's what you were claiming.

I didn't say it was or wasn't beneficial. I'm saying to some players they don't want a 10 day break. They would rather play and keep thier momentum going.

Some would argue that a 10 day break is ideal, some don't. You can't seem to accept that beacuse you have this little 10 day break excuse saved to memory to trot out on demand.

For grassing up the idiots ? What evidence do you have of this ?

Whatever evidence he might or might not have - it's better than you not being able to go onto Kerrydale Street and dig out one post to back your arguement up. It's all there at your fingertips ...

First leg is 0-0. You are saying that the second leg is a one off situation, even though the away team scores a goal, and the home team then needs to reply twice. The way the teams approach the match would be different than if it was 1-0 in the first leg.

You are now embarrassing yourself. Thankfully, I'm now going to work.

Do you know what a one off situation means because the above post would suggest you don't.

Do you know what a one off situation means because the above post would suggest you don't.

The UEFA fucking Cup final was the only one-off situation in that competition.

One game, one result, no away goals, no matter what sort of psychobabble you come out with to try to justify your position.

The UEFA fucking Cup final was the only one-off situation in that competition.

One game, one result, no away goals, no matter what sort of psychobabble you come out with to try to justify your position.

so the other games weren't settled on the night after a draw in the first game ?

That is a one off situation. Our tactics worked in those one off situations, to try to keep you on topic..... :sherlock:

Mate, blaming other fans is cringy, it Rangers that carry the bucket for it, not Southampton, Blackburn, Celtic, Newcastle or who ever else.

Bear, we were provoked beyond belief that night. The GMP caused more trouble than anyone........ just by appearing in riot-gear and steaming into us. That was the flashpoint. Thats when people realised it was a set-up.

These guys may not be regulars at Ibrox, but I will defend each & every one of them, because I saw the filth start it, and all the lads were convicted on evidence gained hours after the event, with no word of the bastards who instigated it ever being brought to account.

We should all be standing together against this abomination they are calling "justice", but people are being divisive and accepting the cover story being fed to them, cunts like GCL and other invertebrates.

I'm sure theres a few people saw the sentences, for throwing a bottle, and thought "fuck, if thats the case I should be doing a 10 stretch".........

Maybe all these lads are total wankers, I don't know, but compared to the GMP bully boys they are angels.

Bear, we were provoked beyond belief that night. The GMP caused more trouble than anyone........ just by appearing in riot-gear and steaming into us. That was the flashpoint. Thats when people realised it was a set-up.

These guys may not be regulars at Ibrox, but I will defend each & every one of them, because I saw the filth start it, and all the lads were convicted on evidence gained hours after the event, with no word of the bastards who instigated it ever being brought to account.

We should all be standing together against this abomination they are calling "justice", but people are being divisive and accepting the cover story being fed to them, cunts like GCL and other invertebrates.

I'm sure theres a few people saw the sentences, for throwing a bottle, and thought "fuck, if thats the case I should be doing a 10 stretch".........

Maybe all these lads are total wankers, I don't know, but compared to the GMP bully boys they are angels.

Ok, i picked you up wrong. I am with you 100% with that.

I am on about people saying other teams fans came to Manc with the sole intention with causing trouble.

it’s two different issues,

so the other games weren't settled on the night after a draw in the first game ?

That is a one off situation. Our tactics worked in those one off situations, to try to keep you on topic..... :sherlock:

You are a retard. Trying to be sanctimonious is too much for you, you can't carry it off. :wanker:

whataboutery

Ok, i picked you up wrong. I am with you 100% with that.

I am on about people saying other teams fans came to Manc with the sole intention with causing trouble.

it's two different issues,

Aye, there were a few of them, Burnley & Wigan to name a couple, but not in any great numbers.

The trouble is the sole responsibility of the GMP, and whoever gave the go-ahead to sell alcohol to teenagers from silly o'clock in the morning.

Its easy to blame Rangers.