UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

Dont know mate but you seem to think like the rest of the knuckle draggers on here that hooligans are ok as long as they are Ranhers hooligans.

At no point have I said that any form of trouble is OK, I simply blame the hooligans - the ones in black armour - who sparked the trouble.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very strange that you do mention this when other people are insulting me? Any reason for this?

The only embarressing thing on here is the level of support from RM towards hooligans.

The others are debating, all you do is throw abuse at people. The support on here is for Rangers fans who were made an example of. What happened that night was terrible and only our fans have been held accountable for it.

There are two sides to every story but only one has ever been brought to attention and then punished.

People like yourselves seem all too happy have a go at your fellow fans, that is embarrassing.

Dont know mate but you seem to think like the rest of the knuckle draggers on here that hooligans are ok as long as they are Ranhers hooligans.

Calling Rangers fans

knuckle draggers
. Deary me, Ive had my doubts about you for a while, but you have confirmed my suspicions now.

This is the final thing I'll say on this thread (unless someone quotes me into response)

I am young. 25. 26 in October. But I've always believed (not brought up to, I'm probably the only REAL Rangers fan in my family) that Rangers fans stick together, no matter what.

We know some of those lads jailed were in the wrong. No-one denies that. But believe me, those boys are suffering right now. They are probably suffering thier own little demons in thier prison cells.

The better minded ones will be anguishing over what they have put thier family and friends through and the very last thing they need is so-called Rangers fans and fellow Bears slandering them and belittling them on forums and behind thier backs.

They were obviously no angels. No Rangers fan is condoning what they done - but we need some parity here. The biggest hooligans were the Manchester riot police and the biggest culprits were Greater Manchester Council.

Have we seriously lost our core values about us all being Bears and we all stick together, through thick or thin, in the right or in the wrong.

Obviously not. Too many do-gooders. It sickens me more than the rioters If I'm being brutally honest.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but it's how I feel. Some of the people on here sticking the boot in - we have enough mates in the media and the East End to do that for us without you's.

I'm really not going to stand full-square behind those convicted- no-one made anyone kick a police officer, throw bottles at screens, throwing bottles at police officers and violent disorder. My concern is the fans who were caught up in the mix- and GFG, I think you should appreciate that they exist- and the general narrative that is being a applied to this series of isolated incidents- no-one would seriously suggest it was planned and co-ordinated, would they?

The Judge didn't really help matters with his comments: for a start would we say The Blitz was 'violence' in a conventional sense, and was there really 'riots', and when talking about 'destruction', does it not beg the question as to where this judge was in 1996?

The fact is, saying the whole thing was poorly organised should be admitted, that way there will be balance. The press hear football fans, violence, and go way over the top. There were isolated incidents, some of them bad(I would say), but was that the whole story, was there a context for it? You wouldn't have to try to hard to see that there was a context, and that this is not the whole story.

Since i did not either start this thread or first bring in the hooligan debate the only person looking like an arse is you.

Did i say you started this thread no whate i did mean is you wont let this lie we know your opinion and we dont give a fuck people arent going to change theres based on you dishing out insults and basically fucking spamming you dont like football hooligans we get it !

This is the final thing I'll say on this thread (unless someone quotes me into response)

I am young. 25. 26 in October. But I've always believed (not brought up to, I'm probably the only REAL Rangers fan in my family) that Rangers fans stick together, no matter what.

We know some of those lads jailed were in the wrong. No-one denies that. But believe me, those boys are suffering right now. They are probably suffering thier own little demons in thier prison cells.

The better minded ones will be anguishing over what they have put thier family and friends through and the very last thing they need is so-called Rangers fans and fellow Bears slandering them and belittling them on forums and behind thier backs.

They were obviously no angels. No Rangers fan is condoning what they done - but we need some parity here. The biggest hooligans were the Manchester riot police and the biggest culprits were Greater Manchester Council.

Have we seriously lost our core values about us all being Bears and we all stick together, through thick or thin, in the right or in the wrong.

Obviously not. Too many do-gooders. It sickens me more than the rioters If I'm being brutally honest.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but it's how I feel. Some of the people on here sticking the boot in - we have enough mates in the media and the East End to do that for us without you's.

The lad speaks sense. (tu) I agree with him.

The others are debating, all you do is throw abuse at people. The support on here is for Rangers fans who were made an example of. What happened that night was terrible and only our fans have been held accountable for it.

There are two sides to every story but only one has ever been brought to attention and then punished.

People like yourselves seem all too happy have a go at your fellow fans, that is embarrassing.

Please tell me why you are only pulling me up for abuse? Dont try and take the moral high ground unless you intend pulling up everybody.

Our so called fans deserved everything they got, yes other should have been punished i agree with that but that dos not make what these people did accecptable.

Did i say you started this thread no whate i did mean is you wont let this lie we know your opinion and we dont give a fuck people arent going to change theres based on you dishing out insults and basically fucking spamming you dont like football hooligans we get it !

If you are fed up with this then why post in the thread?

This (tu) Totally agree

Im younger but :pipe: 20!

Do you even have the capacity to see how stupid you look. If you dont like what somebody says you just call the a tim. Really i can only feel sorry for you.

No, thats not true. You can insult me as well. :sherlock:

Very strange that you do mention this when other people are insulting me? Any reason for this?

The only embarressing thing on here is the level of support from RM towards hooligans.

Who says we support them?

We do understand they are there, why they were 'formed' and do you know what, they probably will be there, stopping the likes of you or me getting your, my, cunt kicked in by some wanky scumbag, without batting an eye lid, I doubt you would do the same for them or indeed A N other Rangers fan.

You might want to open your eyes, look at the posts and stop being such a bheast with your comments, you have offered no decent response to the threads I have seen you post in on here.

Please tell me why you are only pulling me up for abuse? Dont try and take the moral high ground unless you intend pulling up everybody.

Our so called fans deserved everything they got, yes other should have been punished i agree with that but that dos not make what these people did accecptable.

That is a disgusting way to talk about your fellow bear.

So a police man hits you over the head with a baton for no reason,you would just let it go?

I was brought up with my dad and my mum saying to me "if anyone hits you hit them back".

It's called sticking up for yourself.I also tell my kids the same thing.

That is a disgusting way to talk about your fellow bear.

So a police man hits you over the head with a baton for no reason,you would just let it go?

I was brought up with my dad and my mum saying to me "if anyone hits you hit them back".

It's called sticking up for yourself.I also tell my kids the same thing.

First mate get your facts correct. So every one of the people convicted were hit by the police? Grow up.