Sign in to follow this  
CanadianBacon

UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

That is a disgusting way to talk about your fellow bear.

So a police man hits you over the head with a baton for no reason,you would just let it go?

I was brought up with my dad and my mum saying to me "if anyone hits you hit them back".

It's called sticking up for yourself.I also tell my kids the same thing.

First mate get your facts correct. So every one of the people convicted were hit by the police? Grow up.

Mate you are at the wind up, theres no way somebody can be as stupid as you, just no chance at all.

Don't call me mate you horrible cunt. :pipe:

First mate get your facts correct. So every one of the people convicted were hit by the police? Grow up.

They probably were hit by the police mate

do you know they were'nt?

Glad-to-see-we-have-so-many-sensible-young-Bears-to-follow-follow-in-the-future.

(tu)

(tu) I see you've not purchased a new keyboard yet,space bar knackered :P:21:

So you know for a FACT they weren't "hit by the police"?The scumchester police took libertys that night,deal with it.

No, thats why i'm not stupid enough to say for a fact either way.

Why dont you deal with the fact we have scum that follows us and causes trouble?

How do you know they were?

WE don't, but the fact your coming on here telling someone to get their facts right, when YOU don't know what happened either, reeks of fucking irony, just like most of your posts on here.

Honest? Thats prob one of the saddest things i have read on here.

Honest.'Saddest',you for real mate? Ive cringed at everything you've posted in the last 48 hours,hopefully i dont sit beside you in the Govan Front :anguish:

No, thats why i'm not stupid enough to say for a fact either way.

Why dont you deal with the fact we have scum that follows us and causes trouble?

Why don't you deal with the FACT you know fuck all that happened that night, down in manchester.

Honest.'Saddest',you for real mate? Ive cringed at everything you've posted in the last 48 hours,hopefully i dont sit beside you in the Govan Front :anguish:

Mate i hope nobody ever have to sit with you, and another thing see the day when some hooligan kicks the shit out of you, fuck off and dont come on here calling them for everything. Ripe what you sow.

Please tell me why you are only pulling me up for abuse? Dont try and take the moral high ground unless you intend pulling up everybody.

Our so called fans deserved everything they got, yes other should have been punished i agree with that but that dos not make what these people did accecptable.

So called fans? You really are unbelievable! :wanker:

Mate i hope nobody ever have to sit with you, and another thing see the day when some hooligan kicks the shit out of you, fuck off and dont come on here calling them for everything. Ripe what you sow.

Childish? :lol: Are your tears stinging your face? I hope some 'hooligan' doesn't kick the shit out of me but if it EVER did happen,shit happens.Im not going to phone the police or start a thread titled 'Big Bad Holligans Battered Me'.

Keep diggin'

Ok mate i defo know your not for real, either that or the special need s class is missing sombody, when you due back?

Put-simply.....................................you-just-don't-deserve-the-right-to-be-a-Bear.

People-like-yourself-turn-my-stomach.