UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ - who would have thunk it?

I post this....... Just seen it on VB - they've been hammered with sentences that in no way fit their crimes in what can only be described as a political trial.

All of Murray's turn-the-other-cheek chickens have come home to roost.

.......and 20-pages later the debate still continues.

This morning I've scrawled through all the posts since I left the scene of my crime on Friday and I'd say that the majority were backing my observation that the punishments exceeded the severity of the acts - although there were a few of "the usual suspects" (I won't name them, it only encourages the little devils) who tried, and succeeded for several pages, to take the thread off on a tangent, but happily I see that it's back on track.

Murray's turn-the-other-cheek attitude has allowed Rangers Football Club and its support to be vilified in the Press and Media - and now in the Courts ("worse than the blitz".......indeed! :wanker: ) and thanks to his lack of response to scurrilous lies by hacks too numerous to mention over the years our image both at home and abroad is what it is.

He didn't throw a bottle or kick out at a Manchester Plod nor did he get pissed and let his better judgement take a holiday for a day, as some of those found guilty did that day.........but I stand by every word in my opening post;

"All of Murray's turn-the-other-cheek chickens have come home to roost."

PS. To save wasting time "you little devils", I'm going to do a Sir David Murray to any responses from any of you.

You know who you are - you're "the usual suspects".

:sleep1:

I post this....... Just seen it on VB - they've been hammered with sentences that in no way fit their crimes in what can only be described as a political trial.

This morning I've scrawled through all the posts since I left the scene of my crime on Friday and I'd say that the majority were backing my observation that the punishments exceeded the severity of the acts - although there were a few of "the usual suspects" (I won't name them, it only encourages the little devils) who tried, and succeeded for several pages, to take the thread off on a tangent, but happily I see that it's back on track.

Murray's turn-the-other-cheek attitude has allowed Rangers Football Club and its support to be vilified in the Press and Media - and now in the Courts ("worse than the blitz".......indeed! :wanker: ) and thanks to his lack of response to scurrilous lies by hacks too numerous to mention over the years our image both at home and abroad is what it is.

He didn't throw a bottle or kick out at a Manchester Plod nor did he get pissed and let his better judgement take a holiday for a day, as some of those found guilty did that day.........but I stand by every word in my opening post;

PS. To save wasting time "you little devils", I'm going to do a Sir David Murray to any responses from any of you.

You actually believe an English judges, admittedly ridiculous, comments are down to Sir David Murray not , in your opinion, defending the fans ?

That's ridiculous.... :lol:

At the time Bain did defend the fans but not the morons like the ones we saw sent down on Friday, why the hell would you defend them ?

I see the sunday liam has used greg hemphill as vehicle to have a dig at the fans in Manchester, dead funny so he is, ugly fans etc etc ! Rich comin from a cunt thats married to an ugly cow who used tae terrify the weans on balamory ! :sherlock:

I don't buy the Sunday Liam so I'll need to do a quick squint at the local Spar.

Greg Hemphill you say? Is he claiming affiliation with TGFITW? I know his ex-comedy partner.....you know, the fat bloke that doesn't cope well with alcohol.....follows 666 FC.

Laughed at your description of his wife though. :D

Quite accurate I felt. :rolleyes:

I don't buy the Sunday Liam so I'll need to do a quick squint at the local Spar.

Greg Hemphill you say? Is he claiming affiliation with TGFITW? I know his ex-comedy partner.....you know, the fat bloke that doesn't cope well with alcohol.....follows 666 FC.

Read it online, hemphill is a regular at the glitterdome. :sherlock:

I see the sunday liam has used greg hemphill as vehicle to have a dig at the fans in Manchester, dead funny so he is, ugly fans etc etc ! Rich comin from a cunt thats married to an ugly cow who used tae terrify the weans on balamory ! :sherlock:

:lol::lol:

You actually believe an English judges, admittedly ridiculous, comments are down to Sir David Murray not , in your opinion, defending the fans ?

That's ridiculous.... :lol:

At the time Bain did defend the fans but not the morons like the ones we saw sent down on Friday, why the hell would you defend them ?

Bain defend fans, Bain couldn't fight sleep, much like you he is a creation of Murray, submissive to all his and your masters requests.

talking of alcohol how were you tday

this means nothing to me.....happpeana

Canadianbacon the Murray babies love him and worship the ground he walks on, the man who has done more damage to our club than anyone else has done. But his babies would jump off a cliff if he told them, but right enough we never won anything until he came along.

Canadianbacon the Murray babies love him and worship the ground he walks on, the man who has done more damage to our club than anyone else has done. But his babies would jump off a cliff if he told them, but right enough we never won anything until he came along.

He pyoor won us 9iar dontcha know?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would be interested in the clubs and Bains in particular thinking, on the criticism of our supporters with regard to manchester, considering he previously stated this.

But a row broke out when a Boston newspaper criticised the behaviour of Rangers fans away from Scotland.

"We have decided not to pursue that [match]," said Rangers chief executive Martin Bain.

I would be interested in the clubs and Bains in particular thinking, on the criticism of our supporters with regard to manchester, considering he previously stated this.

But a row broke out when a Boston newspaper criticised the behaviour of Rangers fans away from Scotland.

"We have decided not to pursue that [match]," said Rangers chief executive Martin Bain.

he hasn't to date publically said anything to the Rhebel after they were caught lying last week though?

I can only say, That i'm glad that i had a ticket for the game, cos if i didnt, then there would have been a fair possibility that I would have been of of the guys getting sent down.

Not because i'm a hooligan or animal or a scumbag, but because if i was taken a beating off of GMP, then I would have taken them to task as well, by any means possible.

I can only say, That i'm glad that i had a ticket for the game, cos if i didnt, then there would have been a fair possibility that I would have been of of the guys getting sent down.

Not because i'm a hooligan or animal or a scumbag, but because if i was taken a beating off of GMP, then I would have taken them to task as well, by any means possible.

A strongly worded letter would be too much for some on here.

t

Ok, I'm getting a bit concerned about what is going on here. What makes the guy a Celtic fan? I have not seen one pro-Celtic statement yet. Ok, you disagree with him, good, I disagree with some of his comments, but what I see here is getting a bit nasty. He has his opinion, and I Know none of you like it, but you are all going to have to deal with that. You think he is the only Rangers fan who holds this view? And spare us the sob stories about those that did do damage as well. My concern is first and last the CLUB, the club being used by its enemies because many can't take responsibility for their actions, whether that is thugs, the organisers, or the police and stewards. he has his opinions, but I'm not going to stand by and watch you lot round on him for having his opinions. And before you start, I am a Rangers fan as well.

What about the comments he made about Rangers fans being knuckle dragger's ? is that not a c*ltic fan like thing to say ?