UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin ridiculous 2 years for that? That is disgraceful

the Rhag made a meal out of it....'16 years for the Rangers fans who caused the most destruction in Manchester since WW2'

there was no excuse for the behaviour but the whole thing has been blown well of proportion

As a judge he is part of the Manchester establishment along with the council and polis. Some of them deserve the sentences they got, some of them are unsavoury characters when you look at their previous and therefore it is hard to find sympathy with them. As I said earlier in the thread its the ones who were in the stadium that night I feel bad for. They are the ones now who are being punished for the actions of some of the idiots when that night they conducted themselves magnificantly singing all through the game and even applauding the Zenit players when they lifted the cup. Its time that it was pointed out that those who are going this time and have tickets will mostly be the same bears who were at the final and therefore are far more represantive of the clubs support than a few neds and others with questionable links to Rangers such as the ones from the Manchester area who were amongst those jailed.

Here's a question for you ... inside Ibrox they must know how many tickets the convicted have applied for over the years ... if it's a very low number (even zero) why aren't we being told.

If it's a data protection situation we don't have to name names just say something along the lines of 1 of them went to 4 games and 2 of them went to 8 games ... that sort of thing

People on here call the guys who got jailed "so called Rangers fans" but it's some on here that i would call " so called Rangers fans".

I am totally dismayed by some people on here.......When i grew up if you were a Bear you stuck together and if another Bear got smacked or hard done by you helped or at least backed him up.......fuckin pussies and poor little rich kids in our support now...

Canny believe they follow the same team as i do....you are the low life not the guys who fought back..

Dickheads!!!!!!

so you believe that the bear that launched a bottle into a crowd of other bears deserves defended?????????

(a post a few pages ago said this happened)

Can someone tell me why protesters who put oil and petrol on roads into a major banks hq, smash windows, fight with police cause tens of thousands of pounds damage, are not treated the same as our fans were?

Because in those contexts an officer would be required to answer for his actions. An example of this was the officer investigated for using his baton in self-defence during the recent anti-bank protests in London. What it boils down to is that middle-class society just couldn't care less about football fans, and the media prefer the 'Gers fans in trouble again' story, as opposed to anything balanced and truthful. This allows police forces to brutalise innocent football fans with impunity. On three occasions our fans have been the victims of mishandling and then attacked; on each occasion we have been branded the villain.

I would say that what people are highlighting is that part justice is no justice, guilty people of whatever side and that includes the polis, should have equality under the law of prosecution, polis should not be exempt from it, and the fact that the club executive are not highlighting this is plain cowardice.

thats only his name showing up cos someone on that site has copied and pasted something from here, nothing to do with him being a tim, if you search through a few pages there's other posters names on here show up on their site as well

thats only his name showing up cos someone on that site has copied and pasted something from here, nothing to do with him being a tim, if you search through a few pages there's other posters names on here show up on their site as well

But he's a cunt of the highest order. Just read his posts. Not a very bright cunt, but a cunt all the same.

I'm not aware of that as i haven't signed up to their site.Can you post the link then ?

And he's a banger anyway.

I'm not aware of that as i haven't signed up to their site.Can you post the link then ?

And he's a banger anyway.

im not signed up to it either, but i know thats what happens, it shows with their other sites that you can get on without signing up

when you search it here http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=2BG&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=govanfrontgers+posts&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=govanfrontgers+posts&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&cad=h

2nd link it shows me has his name on their site, http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/scottish-football/87187-H***-delighted-mccullochs-new-deal.html takes me to here which is a copy n paste job off here by 1 of their members

if you do it with other members it will most likely show posts on there if they have copied and pasted it, eg. BLUEDIGNITY http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&q=bluedignity+posts&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=1&cad=b

shows with http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/celtic-chat/52146-scott-mcdonald-life-threats-5.html

although aye Govanfrontgers is still a banger (tu)

Here's a question for you ... inside Ibrox they must know how many tickets the convicted have applied for over the years ... if it's a very low number (even zero) why aren't we being told.

If it's a data protection situation we don't have to name names just say something along the lines of 1 of them went to 4 games and 2 of them went to 8 games ... that sort of thing

Data protection plus I get the feeling that there are many in the club who are not very bright who should be thinking of these things. I'd be amazed if the lads from Manchester who were convicted have any ties with Rangers at all.

Data protection plus I get the feeling that there are many in the club who are not very bright who should be thinking of these things. I'd be amazed if the lads from Manchester who were convicted have any ties with Rangers at all.

TBH I just wonder if it's more of Murray's dignified silence nonsense ... he seems to always accept we are in the wrong and takes whatever is meted out in silence :dry:

im not signed up to it either, but i know thats what happens, it shows with their other sites that you can get on without signing up

when you search it here http://www.google.co...ai=&pbx=1&cad=h

2nd link it shows me has his name on their site, http://www.talkcelti...s-new-deal.html takes me to here which is a copy n paste job off here by 1 of their members

if you do it with other members it will most likely show posts on there if they have copied and pasted it, eg. BLUEDIGNITY http://www.google.co...fai=&fp=1&cad=b

shows with http://www.talkcelti...-threats-5.html

although aye Govanfrontgers is still a banger (tu)

(tu) Cheers,a couple of the links wouldn't work but i get the idea,I'm the first quote before his McCulloch rant :lol:

Something needs to be done about the mhedia, surely. How long has the Rangers support been made scapegoats while the blacknecks on the other side just get the old sweepy sweepy treatment? Remember that time where they went down south for a few friendlies and hurled abuse at British soldiers and hit a girl in the face with a flare? Oh wait that was 5 fucking weeks ago. But alas, sweepy sweepy. I'm not condoning the idiots actions that our "fans" committed in Manchester but the sentences are extremely harsh and the mhedia are making these football louts out to be the worst thing in the world next to Hitler.