UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw it's wan fur the Black and Tans. :sherlock:

And the Black and Tans gave them, just what they deserved. ;)

PS. There are some who just don't get it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't legislate for it pishing in the damn thing first.

They are triers though....I'll grant them that.

The little devils that they are. :rolleyes:

Maybe because only 12 had voted, maybe you think that is a lot, or maybe you are a baker one short of a dozen. :craphead:

It now has the immense figure of 18 comments, as arses go you will be overwhelmed by that tremendous number.

I'm glad your not chainging your story to fit your arguement. Because that could cause some confusion if someone were to attempt to have a normal debate with you.

I'm glad your not chainging your story to fit your arguement. Because that could cause some confusion if someone were to attempt to have a normal debate with you.

You and confusion, what a perfect partnership.

PS you don't need a hook for debate. :craphead:

Some of the sentences handed out ARE shambolic, i know the boy Quite well who got the 18 month fur throwing a bottle ffs, it has to be the worst example of clutching at straws Ive ever seen in my life.

Hes one of us damn right, who Ive traveled to many away games with across the UK, just done something daft and is paying for it now.

Also the judges comments about it being the worse destruction Manchester has seen since the Blitz is an absolute disgrace, the cunt should be brought to task on the that one.

I sincerely hope the parents of the stabbing victims never read this unbelievable comment from a guy who is obviously so out of touch with reality he should be living on the fucking moon.

The incidents included two stabbings, but police said overall the festival went "smoothly and to plan".

Thank fuck I don't attend any events of theirs that "run to plan".

It's a strange one people burgle houses and don't go to prison and yet throwing a bottle in the street (and presumably injuring no one) gets 18 months :rolleyes:

.......yet, somewhat strangely, bank robbers tend to get harsher sentences than muderers do!

Anyone listening to Clyde and Rangers fans phoning in saying they were grassing up other Bears!!!!

Grassing's for the bheasts.

Anyone who grasses a fellow Rangers fan deserves nothing more than to have his cock cut off and stuck in his mouth. :sherlock:

The Murray years (two decades and counting) of inaction, of turning the other cheek, of sitting back quietly whilst the good name of Rangers Football Club and its support are traduced by far too many hacks and commentators to list on here has come back to bite us all on the arse.

Furfuxsake, the list of those who have done so from BBC Radio Scotland and Radio Clyde alone could fill two pages of A4 paper.

His continuing silence is seen (and has always been seen) as a weakness by those who hate us.

The sentences dished out in Manchester were far beyond what was typical for incidents of this nature. Plod and the Manchester Prosecution Service were always going to get their pound of flesh with this one - and that they did.

It matters not a fucking jot that these guys handed themselves in or that in all cases they pled 'guilty' (though I think upon reflection one or two might have changed that plea now), the Rangers support are an easy target and the despicable comments of the Judge linking the devastation to the Blitz is typical of how many think of us.

Murray doesn't give a fuck and I struggle to think back to an instance when he even pretended to give a fuck.

Aye......thanks for fuck all Dave - I hope your next shite is a hedgehog.

(td)

Also the judges comments about it being the worse destruction Manchester has seen since the Blitz is an absolute disgrace, the cunt should be brought to task on the that one.

The judge should be taken to task for this ridiculous hyperbole.

But he won't be.

The Murray years (two decades and counting) of inaction, of turning the other cheek, of sitting back quietly whilst the good name of Rangers Football Club and its support are traduced by far too many hacks and commentators to list on here has come back to bite us all on the arse.

Furfuxsake, the list of those who have done so from BBC Radio Scotland and Radio Clyde alone could fill two pages of A4 paper.

His continuing silence is seen (and has always been seen) as a weakness by those who hate us.

The sentences dished out in Manchester were far beyond what was typical for incidents of this nature. Plod and the Manchester Prosecution Service were always going to get their pound of flesh with this one - and that they did.

It matters not a fucking jot that these guys handed themselves in or that in all cases they pled 'guilty' (though I think upon reflection one or two might have changed that plea now), the Rangers support are an easy target and the despicable comments of the Judge linking the devastation to the Blitz is typical of how many think of us.

Murray doesn't give a fuck and I struggle to think back to an instance when he even pretended to give a fuck.

Aye......thanks for fuck all Dave - I hope your next shite is a hedgehog.

00000041.gif

.. er LOL they were ALL guilty - they deserve what they get - and still fail to fathom why SDM can be blamed.

.. er LOL they were ALL guilty - they deserve what they get - and still fail to fathom why SDM can be blamed.

You consistently take the opposite opinion or view every time.

3 of the 12 had no previous convictions.

1 was battered by the police and threw a bottle in anger.

Does that merit a 12 month jail sentence when you see what sentences are dished out to other football related offences or similar crimes in our society.

They were political scapegoats and not all of them deserved the sentences they got.

What i and many are saying is that Rangers are regarded as a soft touch these days by those in the media,politics and the judiciary.

If Murray bothered about us or our reputation then the argument put forward is that we wouldn't be treated in the manner we are.

If fans riot deliberately and bring our name in to disrepute then fine they get what they deserve but not all of those 12 deserved the sentences they got.

And if our club had any balls they would have issued a public statement condemning the Judge for his crass and insensitive remarks comparing our visit to the Blitz.

However you will come back with your usual half baked load of shite to justify your stance.

You consistently take the opposite opinion or view every time.

3 of the 12 had no previous convictions.

1 was battered by the police and threw a bottle in anger.

Does that merit a 12 month jail sentence when you see what sentences are dished out to other football related offences or similar crimes in our society.

They were political scapegoats and not all of them deserved the sentences they got.

What i and many are saying is that Rangers are regarded as a soft touch these days by those in the media,politics and the judiciary.

If Murray bothered about us or our reputation then the argument put forward is that we wouldn't be treated in the manner we are.

If fans riot deliberately and bring our name in to disrepute then fine they get what they deserve but not all of those 12 deserved the sentences they got.

And if our club had any balls they would have issued a public statement condemning the Judge for his crass and insensitive remarks comparing our visit to the Blitz.

However you will come back with your usual half baked load of shite to justify your stance.

To Bluepeter9............ what he said, with knobs on. :moon: