Raman Bhardwaj

Graeme_RFC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Archie jist aff the phone to me there....

Archiie-Woooooff.jpg?0.2673750736208692

"Mind and let the lads know I'm a Bear, Blouie"

Sure thing Archie. (tu)

Born in Shettleston and former head teacher at my local primary school "Garrowhill"

Shame aboot the barnet right enough. :(

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever met an Archie that isny a Bluenose.

Mon The Archies :uk:

Archies face and gestures at Pittodrie in '87 left me in no doubt where his allegiances lie. (tu)

Afraid to break the news to all fellow Sean Batty haters (im in the SB Hate Club too!!) but he went to Gleniffer High in Paisley and was known to have a leniancy towards, not only men, but Rangers!!!!!

Despite his timmy sounding name....and his gay behaviour, aparantly he does (if not to busy knitting, or going to the Polo Lounge) prefer the Rangers to them.

Maybe a priest knocked him back in his younger days and he's just bitter, but whatever the reason, thems the facts.

Lol that's ma old school, what a shithole tbh.

Lead signer with Biffy Clyro is Simon Neil is a Rangers fan. (tu)

I noticed they repeatedly played " Many Of Horror " in the background during the highlights on SKY's midweek Champions League show after our great result at OT.

Rangers guys in SKY's background team choosing the music cos Rangers were playing? ;)

Great feckin' song. :pipe:

I noticed they repeatedly played " Many Of Horror " in the background during the highlights on SKY's midweek Champions League show after our great result at OT.

Rangers guys in SKY's background team choosing the music cos Rangers were playing? ;)

Don't think he's into fitbaw ataw actually.

On 16 September 2009, during Jo Whiley's BBC Radio 1 show "The Live Lounge", Simon revealed that his party trick was to be able to keep up a football whilst playing Street Spirit by Radiohead.

- must have some sort of interest :happy:

Afraid to break the news to all fellow Sean Batty haters (im in the SB Hate Club too!!) but he went to Gleniffer High in Paisley and was known to have a leniancy towards, not only men, but Rangers!!!!!

Despite his timmy sounding name....and his gay behaviour, aparantly he does (if not to busy knitting, or going to the Polo Lounge) prefer the Rangers to them.

Maybe a priest knocked him back in his younger days and he's just bitter, but whatever the reason, thems the facts.

He actually went to Castlehead High (my old school) heard from some St Mirren fans hes often at Greenhill Road

Simon Neil is a ger, he uses peavey delta blues amps which I repair for the band, don't believe me check peavey and my town Corby u will see I'm based there!!

Anyway was with him chatting about the gers

Told me his dad has a season ticket and he sadly don't get the time to go many games, will say he's a nice guy

you've been watching too much trainspotting.

Carlyle is from Maryhill so i doubt he's a Hiv fan

edit: Robert Carlyle Wikipedia

says here he is a massive Scum fan.

Robert Carlyle grew up a Rangers fan but apparently now claims to support Pertick as not to offend his trendy acting mates.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2008/12/14/robert-carlyle-i-get-more-thrills-watching-partick-thistle-than-manchester-united-78057-20968983/

Simon Neil is a ger, he uses peavey delta blues amps which I repair for the band, don't believe me check peavey and my town Corby u will see I'm based there!!

Anyway was with him chatting about the gers

Told me his dad has a season ticket and he sadly don't get the time to go many games, will say he's a nice guy

Thanks for confirming Simon Neil is a Bluenose indieboy1980. (tu)

I never doubted it for a minute ;)

I thought he'd be a killie fan? Biffy sponsor the younger section of my wee brother's team, Bonnyton Thistle.

Been a massive fan for years so i'd be over the moon if he was indeed one of us!

*edit* just read indieboy's post. used to work in a guitar shop where they repaired some of his stuff too mate. once got to play a guitar someone had built for him before he had even had a chance to play it himself!