Would you accept a celtic supporter playing for the club?

BEE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure i could trust him to be honest, dont care for all this professional bs, subconsiously, he will still want them to do well and therefor cannot give 110% to our cause. Also he would have been brought up with a devout hatred of all things red, white and blue and Rangers and therefor again, must make it even harder to give us his all.

Im sure its been done and that player has done just ok, but nowadays, when push comes to shove, im not so sure. Unless that player has a gripe against the club he grew up supporting, then maybe he may want to get one up them but the backlash from his bigoted family could mean that his life would be intolerable.

I know if i was in charge of Rangers, i couldnt sign one, i just couldnt trust him.

Im sure its much easier for our lads to play for them, alot of the Celtic legends are blue noses, our people are not brought up with the same ingrained hatred as them.

Shame really as some of Scotlands most talented players have been Celtic minded, its not their fault they have been brainwashed by their evil elders.

Do i need a tin hat?

Some names -

Danny Wilson

Mo Jo

Neil McCann

Ross McCormack

Im sure there has been many who have played for Rangers and done well. I wouldnt have them in my team though if they werent willing to give 100% against the bheasts.

On this note, what players have played for us who have supported that lot ? Neil McCann is a cert, and I heard Kevin Thomson did aswell ?? What others ?......

... dont see the issue - Scott Brown is (alledgedly) an Rangers supporter - does not stop him playing well for them !? (Yes before you all start I know he's shit anyway 10310.gif )

I have some great mates - when we play five a side (at a slow pace these days) does not stop me kicking them (I would have said it does not stop me playing well against them but as I am (alledgedly) crap - though best not!)

But anyone playing for us would only want them to do well at others expense not ours so not sure that person exists.

Im sure there has been many who have played for Rangers and done well. I wouldnt have them in my team though if they werent willing to give 100% against the bheasts.

On this note, what players have played for us who have supported that lot ? Neil McCann is a cert, and I heard Kevin Thomson did aswell ?? What others ?......

Thommo's a Hibs fan and i was under the impression Wilson and Burke were tim fans.

Nah, he was a hibee.

Mojo ? he was a bitter tim but was brilliant for us.

Did he tell us a blatant lie then that he liked Rangers when he signed? He is and was a Hibee.

Neil McCann, yes, and he did give 110% maybe due to the fact we made him feel at home and wanted him!

Mo Jo's another, he was sensational, best striker in Britain when he was with Rangers by all accounts.