***The Official Champions v Motherwell Thread***

Muff

If big Lee's out

Then ;

Alexander

Broadfoot (I loathe the guy, but Whittaker's been having some stinkers, a rest will do him good)

Weir

Bougherra

Papac

Weiss

Davis

Hutton

Naismith

Miller

Lafferty

Broadfoot not injured?

Whittaker has been poor for pretty much the whole season so far. The defensive side of his game is going backwards, after it improved slightly last season.

Team will be like Muff's amended one (Alexander in goal) - with Weiss playing as he wont be getting a nmid-week game.

Beatie may get a run in place of Lafferty (I think he is back from injury) but happy either way.

McCulloch told his club's official website: "I missed the Hearts game two weeks ago because of this problem and then I was suspended for the Czech game last Friday.

"The manager asked me if I wanted to play and I thought I would be okay. But I felt something in the first half. I don't think it's a pull but I will have to wait and see what happens."

Gers are already without long-term injury victim Nicika Jelavic while James Beattie is also struggling with a hip problem.

Lafferty should definitely play up front with Miller, considering the form he's on at the moment. Hopefully he keeps this up and scores this weekend. A midfield four of Weiss, Edu, Davis and Naismith should definitely be enough to beat Motherwell. Feeling confident for it, 3-0 to The Champions.