***The Official Rangers v Valencia CF Thread***

Muff

The two Naismith chances, Miller's chance, Foster's chance, the actual goal....

It's weird to think that 5-2 would have been a realistic scoreline for us tonight.

Was the shot from Soldado a save by Greegs or did it hit the post? The camera moved too fast for me :lol:

I am proud of the team tonight and the way they continued to play right up to the end. smiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif21.gif21.gif21.gif

(tu) It was a joy to watch them, and a great effort from the whole team (though we will need to see this performance and raise it when we travel over there.).

Didn't see the game because I was at work and just got home in hopes to watch some of the game. I used the adthe.net streaming to find out the game was over, 1-1. I then doubled back to Facebook to check out the RM FB status stating that Edu scored and then a O.G. It would be nice that we would have 3 points, YET Mon the Gers!!! :clap::21: Believe. Keep the faith.

Should have won but can't dwell on it. Its still a decent point.

One of the best performances I have seen from us in a while. So many clear cut chances, didn't expect it to be like that at all. I knew we'd draw but thought we'd hang on for it but we should have won that by a good 3/4 goals.

If thats anti-football, then i'm a fan.

Loved how all the fans started chanting Edu's name after he scored the OG. These things happen. Chin up and move on. Edu had a cracking game. Foster, Bougherra, Papac and Davis were the other standouts for me.

When leaving the stadium I was gutted as it felt like a defeat due to the number of chances we created.

Just watched the highlights, so proud of the players tonight, we were superb. Deserved the win 100%.

Really hope the misses dont come back to haunt us ! Im positive we can go to Spain in two weeks and get a point though.

Just in, felt gutted we never won that by a couple, but on reflection, to say we could have 'trounced' them etc does work in both ways.

They had great chances; Mata's strike in the box, boy's header from 6 yds out in the first half, the chance in the final minute, the volley a minute or so after their equaliser...

I think if we were the away team, we'd be feeling probably slightly gutted we didn't sneak it, especially with their chance in the final minute.

Anyway, the team were great, couldn't have given anymore - just wanted to say though on reflection, that Valencia could have easily snuck that game as we should have buried it in the first half, so nothing to be too gutted about.

IMO if we want to qualify, Utd can yet be got at too! I can seriously see us beating them, and them drawing to Valencia and beating Bursa - leaving them on 11. We could pick up 3 pts beating them, 3pts beating Bursa, also leaving us on 11 and hopefully pipping them on GD, or even a point from Valencia also...

Heck, we could still win this group. :pipe: