***The Official Rangers v Valencia CF Thread***

Muff

Valencia will, no doubt, have the majority of the possession for the whole game. However, the crowd should be rocking at the beginning of the game and hopefully we can grab an early goal and then keep it tight. Like other posters have been saying, Valencia are a very quick team and are devastating on the counter attack. They might not be able to break us down tonight providing that everyone is on top form and we're right behind Rangers singing our hearts out for 90 minutes.

I think Walter will go with 5-4-1 again, but whatever he does I'm sure he will get it right, again (tu)

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac: :broadfoot:

:Naismith: :edu: :davis: :lafferty:

:miller:

have a good feeling we could win this 1-0. What we dont need is to give away a goal very early or even in the first half IMO. The more we hold out the more they will let others join the attacks.

:bougherra: :webster: :weir: :papac: :broadfoot:

:whittaker: :edu: :davis: :Naismith:

Hearing that we are really concerned about the threat down the left, and we will double up with Bougherra at RB, Whittaker at RM, and Webster will come in next to Weir. Of course this is all depending if Broadfoot is passed fit.

:bougherra: :webster: :weir: :papac: :broadfoot:

:whittaker: :edu: :davis: :Naismith:

Hearing that we are really concerned about the threat down the left, and we will double up with Bougherra at RB, Whittaker at RM, and Webster will come in next to Weir. Of course this is all depending if Broadfoot is passed fit.

for me i would have Weiss instead of Whittaker, Whittaker has been extremely shaky of late. Weiss made some cracking tackles at the weekend and was tracking back well to help out, so i feel Weiss should be in.

Broadfoot is out, Foster is in, Accoriding RR.

Weiss plays lafferty comes out. Gutted about that one, Lafferty has been on great great form.

A big ask for Foster if that is the case.Would also have preferred Lafferty.Walter has proved me wrong so many times in the past so hopefully he gets it right again (tu)