***The Official Rangers v Valencia CF Thread***

Muff

The fact he has brought Weiss and Foster in. 2 Pacey players, it must be part of watties game plan. Valencia are the hard hittin team, they are a flair team I think we will need to match that at some point.

The fact he has brought Weiss and Foster in. 2 Pacey players, it must be part of watties game plan. Valencia are the hard hittin team, they are a flair team I think we will need to match that at some point.

Weiss might just be what we need to get some service to Miller

I'm at work and won't see the game at all. Keep us posted.

I don't feel so bad now - sorry you have to miss the whole match m8. Hopefully the team gives us incentive to watch the as-live broadcast on the official site later on. :21:

Valencia: S.Cesar, D.Navarro, J.Mathieu, M.Ricardo Costa, S.Bruno, F.Costa, H.Pablo, M.Topal, A.Aduriz, A.Dominguez, J.Mata (Official Alerts) Team vs Valencia: A.McGregor, D.Weir, M.Bougherra, R.Foster, S.Papac, S.Whittaker, M.Edu, S.Davis, V.Weiss, K.Miller, S.Naismith (Official Alerts)

Weiss will need to get back and protect the full back or it could be Unirea all over again. That's what cost us last time thanks to Rothen.

Good enough team to get what's required. Need to watch Mata and Pablo though, two cracking players.

Come on the bears. :21: