***The Official bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

Och the penalty was soft, no doubt about it. But then again, you'd almost certainly get a freekick for that anywhere else on the pitch & that makes it a penalty.

Hard boiled egg, soft boiled egg - it's still an egg.

Some bad challenges - Samaras had two (and was generally shit), Stokes had a terrible challenge that was lucky just to see a yellow. Almost certainly because it was in the 1st minute though.

totaly agree mate, there challenges were awfull

Pretty poor and tired performance first half, albeit comfortable until the goal.

Improvement in second half and result never in danger once we got in front.

Biggest plus today was we didn't play to our best yet still won away from home comfortably enough..

Well done Rangers.

I don't care if he wants more than Rooney, Miller should be given a new contract.

It just annoys me that we won't hear the end of Broadfoot and his dive.

Good result though.

Total nonsense, Broadfoot didnt dive, i dont know if you seen the push by Daniel M, it was as clear as day!

Stone Wall Pen

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

:chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary: :nukepiggary:

Saw the game in an Irish pub, 1 other Bear and the rest tims.

To be fair, they said we deserved it.

Was brilliant though, as soon as we went 1-2 up it was all 'Ach Samaras yer fucking useless or 'Ki you fucking wanker!' :lol:

GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OH OH OH OOOOH OH :D