***The Official bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

I was really worried at the start of the second half because WS didn't substitute Lee M'Culloch. He was literally walking a tight rope and I personally would have taken him off, but fair play Walter it took balls to persist with him.

I'm so pleased for the players more than anything because they played so well against Valencia without getting the result and certainly didn't deserve to drop points today.

Lennon saying McCulloch should've been sent off - the cunt is delusional.

Just listening to his interview....

Was it a penalty? I didnt see it properly, but its yet big another decision against us

Should you have had a penalty? Yes....erm...it was a definite penalty from where I was (what penalty incident was this?!)

Should McCulloch have been sent off? Yes definitely, Rangers should have played all the second half with 10 men.

No mention that they should have been down to 10 men after a minute or that Samaras should have been off as well...typical scummy bastards, and that goes for the interviewers asking the 'questions' as well.

McCulloch should have been sent off? For two fouls, one of which he got the ball and the other where he hardly touched the player. Away you go Lennon ya bitter wee cunt!

Lennons interview was embarrassing. He ingrained in their paranoia.

Well he's part of their paranoia, always has been. Deplorable little bigot who badly needs to have a bath and get some decent clothes. Seeing him and that twat Thompson together, it's like seeing two homeless people on a bad day.

Even if we'd won 20-0 he'd still be wittering on about something and blaming the ref. Wait for tomorrow or Monday when he starts getting 'death threats' or gets 'beaten up' again. He's a liar, a bigot and a moron. Suits them well tbh.

The way they're talking about the pen it was as if we got it when we 1-0 down under the cosh and it swung the game - we were 2-1 up and cruising! Bunch of tattie pickers. Good man on the now sticking up for McCulloch at least. No wait he's said Celtc should've had a pen - tattie picker!

Didn't see the game today - however Lennon in his interview claimed that Maloney going off changed the game! Did it really? (also I've just seen Nicholas - all I can say is ha ha!! - twat)

Considering he's got a squad of about 100 players, losing one should be no big deal. Fact is, his team is shite and so is he. To say a player going off that early changed the game when it was 0-0 and we were in control really shows how shit a manager he is.

Didn't see the game today - however Lennon in his interview claimed that Maloney going off changed the game! Did it really? (also I've just seen Nicholas - all I can say is ha ha!! - twat)

so wee naisy won the match for us then by stickin the heid on the midget .. :lol:

McCulloch should have been sent off? His booking shouldn't have been, even Charlie Nicholas agreed

The second is a nothing incident

If I can recall, I think the 'penalty' they should have had is Whittaker on Ledley I think, which Collum had already gave us a free kick and Ledley was outside of the box

Thought I'd just add that Samaras is a dirty cunt. That kick on Naismith near the end was disgracefull

And well done to the team, the first 20minutes in the second half were much better :clap:

Just listening to his interview....

Was it a penalty? I didnt see it properly, but its yet big another decision against us

Should you have had a penalty? Yes....erm...it was a definite penalty from where I was (what penalty incident was this?!)

Should McCulloch have been sent off? Yes definitely, Rangers should have played all the second half with 10 men.

No mention that they should have been down to 10 men after a minute or that Samaras should have been off as well...typical scummy bastards, and that goes for the interviewers asking the 'questions' as well.

Is that what the bigot said?

If the Whittaker incident is where the idiotic bigot is claiming a penalty then he really is stupider than I though as the ref had blown for the foul on Whittaker before whatever happened next happened so how the fuck was it a penalty and I can't remember anything else even close.