Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official bheggars v The Champions Thread***

So glad we never made a move for Joe Ledley - he is fcuking brutal!

When he signed for celtc some on here about had a heart-attack.

So glad we never made a move for Joe Ledley - he is fcuking brutal!

When he signed for celtc some on here about had a heart-attack.

Playing for the scum seems to make any half decent player look awful!

The only players that looked decent for them was Ki and Izaguirre.

Thought Izaguirre was terrible, he's got pace, that's all. His passing is laughable.

Ki is a dirty bastard, who is as slow a player as I have seen, yet quick to dive. A complete and utter shitebag and it's about time someone rattled him knee high.

The Mexican ladyboy didn't look anything special, the defence is minging, and bar Gary Hooper, they are rotten. I just hope he continues to play Ki and Ledley in midfield, they are terrible.

To be honest I thought Juaraz would give us a game, he did look quite good in the Emirates Cup, plus he's their only midfielder that can score.

The only players that looked decent for them was Ki and Izaguirre.

Ki is their best player, he can pass a ball and hit a dead ball, apart from that the rest are SPL provincial players, the whole squad. Just rubbish. Izaguirre i thought was poor.

It appears that the Gers' time playing in the CL games has give them tons of confidence, focus and experience when they played against the celtic today. That is why y'all would say, "That's why we are the Champions."

Question: If Shagger can be suspended for throwing a leg out and not hitting a sheep Will that ugly greasy buck tooth slimy poofter shitaras be suspended by the review panel for putting his knee into the back of Shaggers head as he is lying on the grass after making a save? I know the answer

How bad was McCourt when he came on.

He got tackled every single time he tried to run with the ball :lol:

He's awful, along with the rest of his teammates.

Thats why his previous clubs are Rochdale and Derry City.

Ki is their best player, he can pass a ball and hit a dead ball, apart from that the rest are SPL provincial players, the whole squad. Just rubbish. Izaguirre i thought was poor.

Ki is shite!

So proud of the entire team today :clap:

Superb performance from back to front and every one played their part to perfection.

Special mention to wee Naisy. :clap: This boy is going to be one helluva player for The Rangers over the next few seasons. :beer1:

It appears that the Gers' time playing in the CL games has give them tons of confidence, focus and experience when they played against the celtic today. That is why y'all would say, "That's why we are the Champions."

Well, if you go toe to toe with ManU and Valenicia (and come away with two draws) then surely a game at just another diddy SPL team won't be too difficult.

nothing sweater than walking into a pub full of tims with my rangers top on with the biggest grin on my face!

well played rangers WATP!!