*** Official Champions vs. Inverness CT thread ***

Jamie1807

absolute shower of shite (listening to the radio)

whay was edu and weiss taken off and why replace him with fleck who's been out injured why not little or somebody else.

Edu took a knock, and Fleck played better than Weiss <cr>

What are you on about

Oh i dunno...people posting stuff about how they think we can reach the CL 1/4 finals or even semi's

People posting about how this team is as good as the 92/93 side that went 40 games unbeaten

People posting about how we're amazing and Celtic (who have won the same number of games as us) are absolutely pish

People insisting that the fact we always seem to concede first goal and do things the hard way isn't something to worry about

We've been absolute garbage in 5 of our 10 games. We got out of jail in at least 3 of them. Today was long overdue.

they pay there money have every fucking rty to boo or cheer that was easy 3 points we fucking tossed away

They have the right but they're still a shower of morons.

Fickle in the extreme.

Edu took a knock, and Fleck played better than Weiss <cr>

Weiss does my head in at times. I know he is capable of producing something special, but several times today he tried to beat 3 players and ended up losing the ball.

Needs to learn to pick his battles, and to pass to team mates who are in better positions.

Oh i dunno...people posting stuff about how they think we can reach the CL 1/4 finals or even semi's

People posting about how this team is as good as the 92/93 side that went 40 games unbeaten

People posting about how we're amazing and Celtic (who have won the same number of games as us) are absolutely pish

People insisting that the fact we always seem to concede first goal and do things the hard way isn't something to worry about

Fuck off

These kinda results happen in football, you take them on the chin and move on

We've been absolute garbage in 5 of our 10 games. We got out of jail in at least of them. Today was long overdue.

If you call yourself a Rangers fan you should be ashamed. Can't wait for us to slip up so you can get it up us. Get a grip

In all honesty I can see us being the only team to take points off the tims. Being 1 point clear is feck all, we have went to places like Pitodrie, Tynecastle, Hamilton and fought back to win but struggled at home to a very very average Inverness side. Brings us back to reality after Sunday :anguish: