*** Official Champions vs. Inverness CT thread ***

Jamie1807

Still not answered his question

I'm still trying to figure out wtf your point is, caller

Obviously i wasn't at today's game considering i was posting on here during it

I was at every home game before today however so maybe i'm still a fraction of a good fan in your eyes?

My thoughts as to why we cant sell out, no entertainment. Is it really worth 20 odd pounds to watch us play with a holding midfielder and 1 winger at home against essentally a first devision team? Is it worth paying all that money to watch someone getting a game every week simply because of who he is, what he earns and how much he cost, basically through his reputation, Davis? I went, i paid £60 for 4 tickets, and i feel let down, we had no fight, no skill, no compsosure, and so many times, we simply wasted possession and chances when we had them.

2 freekicks within, 25 yards, central too, clear outstanding chances to hit target, prime examples, we couldnt even hit the blooming target, never mind make the keep make a save, technical ability is severly lacking. Another stupid goal lost in this mediocre league too.

Nice to see a realistic post amidst this 'you're not a real fan if you slag us off' drivel

My only surprise is that only 2 (i think...) people have accused me of being a Tim so far. I mean, no bluenose could really be annoyed after a 1-1 draw with Inverness at home, could they?

Nice to see a realistic post amidst this 'you're not a real fan if you slag us off' drivel

My only surprise is that only 2 (i think...) people have accused me of being a Tim so far. I mean, no bluenose could really be annoyed after a 1-1 draw with Inverness at home, could they?

Im livid and feel let down, a win or draw against the Spaniards will fix that though. The SPL is our number 1 priority, if were in semis, finals, later of Europe after Xmas, we want to have a healthy lead in the league so we can prepare properly, we wont get through 4 competitions with the same 11/12/13/14 bodies. A win today was expected and Rangers v Inverness at Ibrox? A RAngers win, EVERY time! Walters record v them at Ibrox i think is patchy, is it not?

Ive read all your posts and mulled over them a bit.

I have come to the conclusion your a smelly little scrote.

The games i've mentioned at least 3 times now

Kilmarnock at home on the opening day - slack performance that can be excused due to it being the opening day

Hamilton away - absolutely horrific performance

St Johnstone home - created absolutely nothing until Miller's late winner

Hearts away - if Hearts had anyone other than Kevin Kyle up front, we would've lost that game by 2 or 3

By "brilliantly" you're using a blanket term to try and describe our entire season, as if we've played at the exact same level in every game. Just because we were magnificent against Man Utd and Valencia, and in the second half at Celtic Park, it doesn't mean we've played to that level in every game (or even close to it)

You obviously never saw that game then

You obviously never saw that game then

Im in no way saying he is right. But if they did have a better finisher than Kyle we definetly would of conceeded about 3 that game, maybe even 4. We did play some very nice stuff and we did deserve to win. BUT our defence has been :anguish: this season, and Hearts away was probably at it's worse or Aberdeen.

If you compare it the last 2 seasons it's frightening how bad it is. (CL is a different story all together)