Sign in to follow this  
RFCsince1690

I really want a kid!

Why is it his fault? He was being slagged for being a teenager who wanted kids but in fact at no point did he ever say that. That part was just made up by some extremely chidish kids on here who like to bully others.

He was told he was being a fanny for thinking about the joys of fatherhood at 16, quite rightly. It was lighthearted stuff at that point.

The reason it went on so long was his reaction. He starts by saying he hopes everones children die :anguish: , then says we're all tims and cunts! Then he goes greeting to admin. :lol:

He needs to man the up, and stop talking about suicide because he's made a Jim Blunt of himself on a fkn football forum. doh

Why is it his fault? He was being slagged for being a teenager who wanted kids but in fact at no point did he ever say that. That part was just made up by some extremely chidish kids on here who like to bully others.

By mothering him your only making it more embarrassing.

He was told he was being a fanny for thinking about the joys of fatherhood at 16, quite rightly. It was lighthearted stuff at that point.

The reason it went on so long was his reaction. He starts by saying he hopes everones children die :anguish: , then says we're all tims and cunts! Then he goes greeting to admin. :lol:

He needs to man the up, and stop talking about suicide because he's made a Jim Blunt of himself on a fkn football forum. doh

Eh! I think he got that point but as usual on here these threads go on too long, with the exception of the photoshoped photos, it really stopped being funny way back a few good pages. We all know you are 30 and you've not maned up yet so why should he. :pipe:

Eh! I think he got that point but as usual on here these threads go on too long, with the exception of the photoshoped photos, it really stopped being funny way back a few good pages. We all know you are 30 and you've not maned up yet so why should he. :pipe:

I am extremely manly.

I'm glad you liked my pictures.

it was more a note to myself, whatevere you all say wont hinder my love for the rangers! :uk:

Unless its from your mum :pipe: