Sign in to follow this  
RFCsince1690

I really want a kid!

It's good fun mate it makes noises and has different textures to get used to,the wee man can't get it off me.

:lol:

I reckon its cos I've never had a wee brother or sister.

But lately I've been thinking a lot about how good it would be to have a wee one.

Anyone else had this? Or am I just a psycho :craphead:

So have you had this baby yet? :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Whats his name again and what weight again...

You got Ewan Chester on the phone for trials yet? Hink the under 3months team are screaming out for a goalscorer :lol: :lol:

Imagine starting a thread that has over a thousand replies :ohmy:

Imagine wanting a kid at 16 :ohmy:

FOA OP

U dont want a kid now, u dont want a kid at 21/22. ive got my 1st one due in february and trust me it costs shit loads of cash before the babys even here, for example a pram can cost anywhere up to £600-800 or even more and similar prices for the babys cotbed. Im 26 (27 in jan) and our baby was planned, im excited about it (tbh i cant wait) but at your age you'll still be living at your parents, probably not financially secure again due to ur age and generally not ready for this responsibilty, even at 21 you'll still be finding your feet in life.

Put these crazy thoughts to the back of mind under lock and key, go out and enjoy ur teen yrs, but ffs bag up ya maniac

FOA OP

U dont want a kid now, u dont want a kid at 21/22. ive got my 1st one due in february and trust me it costs shit loads of cash before the babys even here, for example a pram can cost anywhere up to £600-800 or even more and similar prices for the babys cotbed. Im 26 (27 in jan) and our baby was planned, im excited about it (tbh i cant wait) but at your age you'll still be living at your parents, probably not financially secure again due to ur age and generally not ready for this responsibilty, even at 21 you'll still be finding your feet in life.

Put these crazy thoughts to the back of mind under lock and key, go out and enjoy ur teen yrs, but ffs bag up ya maniac

Weirdo.

Weirdo.

gd input. save ur posts for when youve got something to say, one word doesnt make a sentence.

"weirdo"? for being excited about the birth of my 1st child, aye how weird is that.

now fuck off

gd input. save ur posts for when youve got something to say, one word doesnt make a sentence.

"weirdo"? for being excited about the birth of my 1st child, aye how weird is that.

now fuck off

I'm on an internet forum, you can't tell me to fuck off and have any expectation of me doing it :lol:

And that's not why I called you a weirdo.

I'm on an internet forum, you can't tell me to fuck off and have any expectation of me doing it :lol:

And that's not why I called you a weirdo.

well if u wont fuck off, stop being a smart arse and just explain ur posts in future.

ps i noticed u still havent explained ur post