Sign in to follow this  
RFCsince1690

I really want a kid!

This the thread where the wee cunt wished death on my unborn children?

That is somewhere in this thread

Finally found the page where he posted a picture of himself. As if that was going to make everything better.

Which page is that?

So how did it end did he get some young girl up the duff? :pipe:

He got banned, so we'll never know unless he signs up and tells us. :sherlock:

I'd highly doubt he has though.

I remember this, the slagging the boy got when trying to start a new topic was hilarious. Aye he got banned cause he owed some guy on heres mate for a Scotland - Spain ticket that he never showed up for. So they made him pay for it but he made excuse after excuse saying he had posted it 2nd class then he said hed done a bank transfer. After about 2 months and no money recieved he was banned so he couldnt rip of any other bears.

The best bit of this whole episode was when someone created an account called BROODYsince1690, and posted a thread about them being a lass who really wanted a child and were there any takers :lol:

The best bit of this whole episode was when someone created an account called BROODYsince1690, and posted a thread about them being a lass who really wanted a child and were there any takers :lol:

That was Bogle, fucking sure of it :lol:

Bring the guy back just for this thread. Cant believe some people actually stood up for him.

:lol: Probly has posh wanks thinkin aboot how smashin it will be seein his future kid in school plays as bheasty as that sounds.

The oddball owes another member money. He lied about getting it paid, and then blanked the guys, and Admin's, PMs about it. That's why he's banned.

He's a snivelling wee cunt.