***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Thats me just finished the 2032/2033 season and won the league treble (difficult Celtic challenge) and also beat Everton on Penalties in the Champions League Final at my home stadium. Heres a list of my achievements so far :)

gersachievements.png

That you Walter? :P

Thats me just finished the 2032/2033 season and won the league treble (difficult Celtic challenge) and also beat Everton on Penalties in the Champions League Final at my home stadium. Heres a list of my achievements so far :)

gersachievements.png

25 In A Row?!

Surely you've never touched a bird's fanny?!

Next year's FM needs to be far more realistic for lower-league management.

I enjoyed all my games in LLM - at Montrose, Weston-super-Mare and Gloucester City - but there's a helluva lot of realism still missing. It's far too easy to arrange reserve friendlies away to some New Zealand outfit and reel in £20k for every 90 minutes. It's also too easy to bring in players from small countries like Reunion; they just wouldn't move half-way across the world to sunny Gloucester. :lol:

SI need to have a look at all areas of LLM.

Anyone know a torrent to download FM?

Lost my disc. :(

If youv already put in the key could you not download it for free via steam?

Dont know if you can, think i did it for empire total war but it was ages ago and my memory aint what it used to be

no 2nd season syndrome for my Hartlepool side currently sitting 1st in the EPL with a 8 point gap on Arsenal but they have 3 games in hand ( and knocked me out of both cups ) played 24 games and progressed through to the last 16 of the Europa League beating AZ in the first knockout round .

Have a 17 year old that has progressed from the youth team and is labelled as the next Alan Sherear so gave him a few games and his record for the first team stands at 4 games started 3 subs , 6 goals and 2 assits :) think Neymar and Hulk have a bit of competition for places also snapped up 3 young spaniards (regens) for peanuts who look the part but i haven't given them much game time as im letting them settle in first .

Completed my Rangers season, winning the treble comfortably. This was weeks and weeks ago, and deleted it by accident. So.....

Started a new season with Leeds, aiming to get back in the Premiership in 2 season max. Had a friendly with Celtic, drawing 0-0, and had this message after the game:

33vjfoj.png

Absolute rat.

Started a new game managing Saudi, won the Asia Cup, got us up about 30 or so places in the world rankings now I'm linked with every job going have been offered several so far, knocking them back. Holding out for Rangers as I've been constantly linked with the job for when Sir Walter Smith retires.

Started off with Scotland, took them to the Euros but did gash in it.

So then I went for Rangers, who had built a pretty good squad under Martin Jol. In my first season, ten points clear at Christmas, through to the knockouts of the CL (drawn Barcelona first round :anguish: )

Team is this:

Yakubu

Fleck Popov Weiss

Davis Aimar

Trifunov Toivio Boyata Ilsinho

Isaksson

Also got the likes of Jelavic, Guidetti, Cairney (Raided City for loans :lol:), some regen boy I picked up that looks pretty decent, Ness, Whittaker etc.

Getting back into FM.

Downloaded LFCMarshalls summer update which has every transfer to date, stat changes, finances changed and all the Leagues(promotions etc)done. Oh and he updates it like every week.

Well anyway I started a game as Malaga and im sitting at 4th.

Akinfeev

Bosingwa-Demichellis(sp?)-Mathijsen-Dossena

Joaquin-Badelj-Toulalan-Duda

Rondon-Santa Cruz

With players like Van Nistelrooy, Palacios, Juhasz, Gago, Baptista and Cazorla on the bench.

So I have a good squad.

We will see how far I can go, hopefully in a few years I will be winning La Liga. Especially with the financial backing they get.

Anyone else found that Balotelli tends to vanish off the face of the earth by the time he's in his mid twenties?

Naw , he's back up to Neymar and Hulk in my super Hartlepool side and scored 16 goals in 16 starts (although he had 15 subs also)

I'm devastated, after being put out of the CL Final the season before I thought this would have been my year so made sure everyone was tied up long term for another crack to see if we could get the cup this time, so season 15/16 started off like any other, brought in some young talent with an eye on the future until AJ started accepting offers for my first team

Taufic Guarch 17.25m

Alex Sandro 11m

Sergio 9m

Bebe 15m

Dirty bastard just ripped the guts out ma team and to top it off, the fans are blaming me pahahaha

unlucky ....

Finished top in the EPL holding off Arsenal by one point in the end meaning a meteoric rise from League 1 to EPL champs in 4 seasons so need to reinforce the backline and add a bit of class to the middle of the park for my assault on the CL next season

Anyone else found that Balotelli tends to vanish off the face of the earth by the time he's in his mid twenties?

His agent offered him to me on a free as he was released by Man City after 2 seasons ???? I offered him 35K a week and he ended up going to Shaktar !!!!!! I was well pissed