"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

The SFA cant do much about banners brought in by fans but I agree that the Papers should pick this up. Disgusting behaviour by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

The lads from VB are just a different side of the same coin as these reprobates, I'm afraid.

care to expand on your remark about VB , as im a member of that wonderful site , and i hope your not in any way saying im a reprobate

The SFA cant do much about banners brought in by fans but I agree that the Papers should pick this up. Disgusting behaviour by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

The lads from VB are just a different side of the same coin as these reprobates, I'm afraid.

You were doing fine until your last sentence. The lads from VB are nothing like these vermin. They dont need me to fight their cause right enough.

i have scum mates in the forces and they certainly didnt just do it for the sake of no jobs, they aint all like that shower of shits, do you think they join the army and fight in ireland, afghanistan etc cause they couldnt geta job?

Some did yes. & some do call us h***. You get alot of people from south Ireland who years ago would never have thought of joining the army,but they have now.

care to expand on your remark about VB , as im a member of that wonderful site , and i hope your not in any way saying im a reprobate

No, the green bridage are reprobates. A minority from VB are just the polar extreme from these. We have our lunatics and they have theirs.

In no way am I suggesting that everyone who posts on VB is an extremist. I just worded it wrong because I am on my 2nd bottle of Whisky.

Some did yes. & some do call us h***. You get alot of people from south Ireland who years ago would never have thought of joining the army,but they have now.

That's because people move on, the world moves on. doh

You were doing fine till your last sentence. The lads from VB are nothing like these vermin. They dont need me to fight their cause right enough.

Fully agree there was no need for that comment at all. The VBs are nothing like them at all, they may be a bit of the fundamental side for want of a better phrase but there is no comparison. I am not a member so I am not speaking with a vested interest for what its worth.

Hmm, do these banners, shown in public and on display from the stands of Celtic Park, represent the views of Celtic Football Club? They are not the first to express anti-British slogans and the club has done nothing to discourage their display, nor does that Scottish football club do anything to stop the vile songs sung by supporters of their club.

It would be interesting to hear if Baron Reid of Cardowan shares the sentiments expressed in these latest banners (Baron Reid, the former Home Secretary and Secretary of Defence in the British Parliament - lest we forget). So Chairman, are you for or against the public show of anti-British propaganda eminating from your terraces?