"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

Maybe your not really one of us then? maybe you'd be more suited supporting someone like Partick Thistle if you hate elements of our support and comparing them to the biggest, most horrible cunts that walked the earth at Celtic Park?

I dont hate any of our support - but I'd gladly cross the road to avoid some of them.

By the way, I've been going to Ibrox for 2 Decades - been on Euro away trips off my own back as well, so dont say I'm not one of us.

If you look at it objectively - the cunts in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are just ordinary people like you and me - raise family's, go to work, pay bills, etc. They believe what they believe and we believe what we believe. Different sides of the same coin.

I think it's becoming more of a social issue now.

Are the authorities of Scotland really going to stay silent about this? If they are, there's no doubt that we're in the middle of a society that evolving towards favouring those viewpoints.

Not sure I want to live amongst that....

BlueDignity for first minister! :crabflute:

I dont hate any of our support - but I'd gladly cross the road to avoid some of them.

By the way, I've been going to Ibrox for 2 Decades - been on Euro away trips off my own back as well, so dont say I'm not one of us.

If you look at it objectively - the cunts in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are just ordinary people like you and me - raise family's, go to work, pay bills, etc. They believe what they believe and we believe what we believe. Different sides of the same coin.

I'm not saying that.

What I'm saying is that maybe you'd be happier somewhere like Firhill. Going on your posts and views.

Happy enough to equate a sizeable chunk of our support with them rabbit fenians in The-Green-Brigade. Is slightly pathetic.

Ordinary people don't disrespect the heroes who have risked, and sometimes given, their lives to protect them.

Comparing us and them... I find that a fucking insult and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Try me.

If not people will just assume the worst.

The type of people who assume the worse are exactly the type of people I couldnt care less what they think of me.

First of all, how is me wearing a poppy going to help the guy who's lost half his limbs and 2 of his best pals to a landmine? Also, It's all good and well giving 20p or a quid, whatever is in your pocket at the time, to a fellow with a tin in his hand and feeling charitable for half a day - in the grand scheme of things, that's bugger all, and I like to do a lot more than bugger all (I do realise that a lot of bugger alls put together = a substanstial amount however).

Don't get me wrong, it's a great scheme, but personally I have the time and money to do a lot more. And unless I was known for being a bit of an ignorant cunt, I'd assume most people know I appretiate what the Royal Forces have done fore me over the last 96 years, no need to wear a poppy to prove I'm not a cunt.

I'm not saying that.

What I'm saying is that maybe you'd be happier somewhere like Firhill. Going on your posts and views.

Happy enough to equate a sizeable chunk of our support with them rabbit fenians in The-Green-Brigade. Is slightly pathetic.

Fuck off - I love being a bear. If you want to deliberately mis-understand what I'm saying then that's up to you.

The type of people who assume the worse are exactly the type of people I couldnt care less what they think of me.

First of all, how is me wearing a poppy going to help the guy who's lost half his limbs and 2 of his best pals to a landmine? Also, It's all good and well giving 20p or a quid, whatever is in your pocket at the time, to a fellow with a tin in his hand and feeling charitable for half a day - in the grand scheme of things, that's bugger all, and I like to do a lot more than bugger all (I do realise that a lot of bugger alls put together = a substanstial amount however).

Don't get me wrong, it's a great scheme, but personally I have the time and money to do a lot more. And unless I was known for being a bit of an ignorant cunt, I'd assume most people know I appretiate what the Royal Forces have done fore me over the last 96 years, no need to wear a poppy to prove I'm not a cunt.

I kind of 100% agree and 100% disagree at the same time.

Strange post, but still a good one.

A poppy is just a simple token of respect. Not some of sort of politcal gesture that the tims make out.

Even just donating a 20p into the box and taking a poppy makes a difference, although it might not seem like it.

TWB, maybe you should look into who they are a bit more.

They are NOT normal people.

They glorify terrorism, they hate the country they live in,...

I know a tim, he believes in a united Ireland.

Fine, I disagree but that's his belief.

He, however, does not support the IRA and he does not hate the UK.

The fact that a lot of Celtic fans complain to the club about those c*nts show that they are far from normal.

Fuck off - I love being a bear. If you want to deliberately mis-understand what I'm saying then that's up to you.

You fuck off lol.

You might love being a bear, but your lack of respect/tolorance for fellow bears is alarming.

I know your the selfish type anyway, so it's not great surprise.

TWB, maybe you should look into who they are a bit more.

They are NOT normal people.

They glorify terrorism, they hate the country they live in,...

I know a tim, he believes in a united Ireland.

Fine, I disagree but that's his belief.

He, however, does not support the IRA and he does not hate the UK.

That's the point - They ARE normal people.

They have jobs, drive cars, pay bills and raise family's. Same as us.

No blood stained poppy on our hoops, cunt i work with is a s/t holder, he just text me that they have a banner up at h/t saying this, they really are scum of the earth. :wanker:

They missed out the 'D' in blood in the photo I seen.

EDIT: Sorry if somebody else has already pointed this out.