***The Official Kilmarnock v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that obvious aye? So when a player plays well the week before it's obvious he's gonna get dropped for the next game?

Didn't realise that mate al remember that.

Well would you play a player who is injured and was away on international duty midweek ? and don't forget there is a big Champions League game coming up aswell.

Use your brain.

Is that obvious aye? So when a player plays well the week before it's obvious he's gonna get dropped for the next game?

Didn't realise that mate al remember that.

It's a thing called fatigue

Are you really a Rangers fan? I have my doubts I've yet to hear a positive comment about Walter Smith come from you

I wonder how patient our fans will be with Big Kirk - he is a player I like but seens to be one of the fans whipping boys for anything that goes wrong - I bet 'we' are on his back at every small mistake ! wacko.gif

I reckon Kirk can be a decent player when he keeps it simple, clears his lines and doesn't try to be clever. Your right though, any slip ups and the fans will be on his back.Anyway Bears, here we go. C'mon the Gers :crabflute:

Not keen on Broadfoot at CH and Mcculloch has been poor recently. With MU game coming up I would rather have seen Perry and Hutton start in lieu of those two.

Sorry cant agree with that. play 2 inexperienced kids in an away match where we need 3 points in lieu of two more experienced players - I am afraid I dont agree with that. Also broadfoot will need a run out at CH before wed as he will have to play ther as well.