Takeover talk - Rangers confirm Whyte talks

cwoodloyal

Muff what would be the motive this time tho mate?

Im just curious we released the story about the club recgognising 1872 a memorial for the disaster etc, so why would they detract from that to throw out a fanciful bid? That would be all that would have been talked about by the fans?

I dont see what we have to gain this time. It took everyone by complete surprise

Wouldn't know, don't have a source and not going to make anything up.

Wouldn't know, don't have a source and not going to make anything up.

So basically you have no proof whatsoever that this deal wont go ahead <cr> and yet you are writing it off as not going to happen. I wont hold my breath

So basically you have no proof whatsoever that this deal wont go ahead <cr> and yet you are writing it off as not going to happen. I wont hold my breath

Gut feelings can count for a lot.

Personally I think there's something in it myself, but wouldn't be surprised to see it go tits up either.

If we don't sell this time, I doubt we ever will.

A few members on here, a few of the older posters, ones I speak to, will know where I am coming from. I'm not going to make up shit, explain myself, I don't need to...

I ain't got a source, I'm not going to lie, I have spoken to a few people, text a few on here, they know where I come from... this deal won't go ahead, it's just like the last one.

Sadly, I would not disagree with that. I got bad vibes on this one from the off.

However, given that it was definitely Murray who told certain journalists this was going to happen "by Christmas" . . .

WTF is going on? <cr>

Gut feelings can count for a lot.

Personally I think there's something in it myself, but wouldn't be surprised to see it go tits up either.

If we don't sell this time, I doubt we ever will.

Im just going by the fact there has been no indication that this deal wont go ahead and there is good indication that somethings going to happen

Im just going by the fact there has been no indication that this deal wont go ahead and there is good indication that somethings going to happen

I know what you mean, but he's just giving an opinion. He's not got any info or heard anything - he's just sharing his gut feeling.

He could be wrong. I'm sure he'd be delighted for his gut feeling to be wrong.

A few members on here, a few of the older posters, ones I speak to, will know where I am coming from. I'm not going to make up shit, explain myself, I don't need to...

Fair doos i guess im just the optimist amoung us :lol:

If someone with a low post count came out with that then you'd ask them to explain....

No I wouldn't, you are just trying to make yourself look better after making a cunt of yourself, earlier in this thread.

I have never once made up or spouted a rumour on here, and I never intend to do so, and like I have said, I don't have a source...

No I wouldn't, you are just trying to make yourself look better after making a cunt of yourself, earlier in this thread.

I have never once made up or spouted a rumour on here, and I never intend to do so, and like I have said, I don't have a source...

Yes you would and I dont give a shit how I look.

If you're getting it from other posters then where are they getting it from? And why aren't they sharing the info on here?

Yes you would and I dont give a shit how I look.

If you're getting it from other posters then where are they getting it from? And why aren't they sharing the info on here?

I'm not getting it from other posters on any Rangers forum, so that is the end of it. You can carry on being a prick as always if you want, but you are not going to get any further. End of...

Hate when posters come on and say its a done deal or its not a done deal when it is practically impossible to predict.

Thats what happens everytime there is takeover talk there is always posters saying its a done deal or it isn't.

Its been confirmed he is in talks so I don't see why he wouldn't take over unless he cant afford it and that is not a problem.

If someone with a low post count came out with that then you'd ask them to explain....

You are right but, if some1 said something he'd be judgemental straight away and would be asking people to explain themselves or to show their source..