Sign in to follow this  
cwoodloyal

Takeover talk - Rangers confirm Whyte talks

I will indeed :sherlock:

I may see you in there then :sherlock:

I will need to meet Skelf for my ticket. Plus a few of the guys from my work want to go down PR before the game for a singing session :crabflute:

Cool, I'll be popping in anyway as I work the other side if the squinty bridge from KP so the pub to which you refer is ideal for me and aye will be meeting Skelf as well (tu)

Cool, I'll be popping in anyway as I work the other side if the squinty bridge from KP so the pub to which you refer is ideal for me and aye will be meeting Skelf as well (tu)

OOO fuck the game lets have an orgy :crabflute:

Good to see this story is getting the thread it deserves :lol:

I have to say anyone who has been anti sir David over the years and is excited about these guys possibly taking over must be fecking daft.....

it would be almost impossible to be any worse.

Can I ask why?

I think Ellis is only in it to make a profit. He isn't even a supporter. Hopefuly Whyte will make sure he doesn't have much power in the boardroom if the deal goes through.

ellis's last bid proved to be a lot of smoke and mirrors, he didn't have the money in the end. I would understand why anyone would be cautious about him being involved.

As for the new gent he doesn't have a great past but i am still willing to hear what he has to say but on the surface he sounds far from ideal. I seriously doubt this will happen anyway.