The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Aye, tell the fud that led you on tae at least get the right company, and then shoot themsells in the arse... :rolleyes::sherlock:

Fuck knows just sharing what I got told, something to do with the amount of shares sold, was thinking that myself cause it's Murray Intl which doesn't have anything to do with us does it?

It's easy..you just need the right levers, you don't even need a pot tae pissin, the fans piss in the pot for the duration.. ;)

I just love it when I chose the correct bait............................................................................

Fuck knows just sharing what I got told, something to do with the amount of shares sold, was thinking that myself cause it's Murray Intl which doesn't have anything to do with us does it?

We're Murray International Holdings mate. That's Murray International Trust based in London, don't think it has any connection what so ever to the Rangers.

sitting here at the AnE with a fellow rm member (been here 4 4hrs now, RI is the worst hospital ever) and his blackberry went down 4pm. LOLz, guess who we bumped into? none other that kayal who was waiting on a x-ray. :craphead:

any news regarding this takeover

Hahahaha

I just love it when I chose the correct bait............................................................................

That wisny bait, that wiz just you showing your lack of business acumen ...... glad to help you out,,,again.. :crabflute::sherlock: :sherlock:

PS... just so you know, no announcement if any is now possible until Monday. :sherlock:

Guest KarlG45

BBCAlLamont Alasdair Lamont

Told from two excellent sources #Rangers takeover is done

Saw this, and thought "Finally!!!" :)

subject to Takeover Panel approval, which could come tonight

Then saw this!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH! :angry: :angry:

BBCAlLamont Alasdair Lamont

Told from two excellent sources #Rangers takeover is done

Saw this, and thought "Finally!!!" :)

subject to Takeover Panel approval, which could come tonight

Then saw this!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH! :angry: :angry:

Ach, I'd say it's a formality pal :)

♪♫ 5 minutes and you're almost there... ♫♪

or

♪ something better change ...♫♫

so many apt Stranglers tracks

one for the pessimists...

♫ Nice 'n' Sleazy...♫♪

the panel that are looking at it have nothing to do with rangers or whyte. they are for the stock exchange to make sure everything is legal and above board.

just incase any1 was thinking it was aj n co who were the panel mentioned

Guest KarlG45

Right, all the sports programmes are starting in two minutes so I'll put my optimist hat on and say that the official announcement will come now..

But then again, maybe they'll be telling us there's been ANOTHER FUCKING GLITCH COS THE TAKEOVER PANEL ARE HAVING A SHITE AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!! :p20: :p20:

Guest KarlG45

the panel that are looking at it have nothing to do with rangers or whyte. they are for the stock exchange to make sure everything is legal and above board.

just incase any1 was thinking it was aj n co who were the panel mentioned

Really??? Well that's a relief. I thought AJ and co had another chance to delay things...

:rolleyes:

I know I'm thick as pig shit, but why is there a need for a takeover panel? it's Murray's club and he's agreed the deal. Why don't they just shake and sign? call me old fashioned.

Or is it a legality? is it some independent legal team that have to dot the i's and cross the t's?