The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Couple of things.

Calm doon ffs :lol: I know everyone wants this done tonight but the papers have been signed this takeover IS happening and i dont mind if it doesnt happen either tonight or monday its gonni happen :D

Also to all the guests. GIRFUY ya dirty smelly unwashed bastards. Yes a few will be gers fans but the rest are fukin dirty bhead rhattlin rhat fucks.

And a big message to spunkles. Get yerself to fuck oot this thread. Yer evil work is done and you really havent made one spec of a significant argument here so away ye go and stink oot kerryfail street wae yer bullshit :D

Heres to hopefully a new and prosperous era for Rangers Football Club :D:uk:

Couple of things.

Calm doon ffs :lol: I know everyone wants this done tonight but the papers have been signed this takeover IS happening and i dont mind if it doesnt happen either tonight or monday its gonni happen :D

Also to all the guests. GIRFUY ya dirty smelly unwashed bastards. Yes a few will be gers fans but the rest are fukin dirty bhead rhattlin rhat fucks.

And a big message to spunkles. Get yerself to fuck oot this thread. Yer evil work is done and you really havent made one spec of a significant argument here so away ye go and stink oot kerryfail street wae yer bullshit :D

:clap::crabflute:

from the london stock exchange..

Murray International Holdings.

16:47:04 06-May-2011 Price- 932.00 Volume- 52 Trade Value- 484.64 Type -Ordinary trade

16:35:29 06-May-2011 Price- 934.50 Volume- 13,279 Trade Value- 124,092.26 Type- Uncrossed Trade

get a hooker the night, only way to celebrate yer 21st...

:lol: the burd is stayin the nite but 2moro is a different story. will go watch the champions beat the hearts then after i'll see where the beer and tonic takes me.

Couple of things.

and breath lol lol

:lol: the burd is stayin the nite but 2moro is a different story. will go watch the champions beat the hearts then after i'll see where the beer and tonic takes me.

Haha on yerself pal. Tell her you want her hoose cleaned and she has to stay in the morra night.

so is the uncertanty over or just begining.

I think alot will be edgy about it until his first Press conference. That press conference he needs to put himself forward well get his intentions for the club out there and get off on a good foot with the fans.

from the london stock exchange..

Murray International Holdings.

16:47:04 06-May-2011 Price- 932.00 Volume- 52 Trade Value- 484.64 Type -Ordinary trade

16:35:29 06-May-2011 Price- 934.50 Volume- 13,279 Trade Value- 124,092.26 Type- Uncrossed Trade

What does this mean in laymens pls ?

he must do a Press conference enough of this no comment pish

Keevins just stating whyte will not communicate with the press at all, "he has no intention" apparently, sounded very confident about it aswell, very matter of fact.

Only passing on what he said