The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I’m all over the place with this man. I am sitting waiting on word on a job that is a massive change in career, a big move for the family to live in Kuwait full time. Yet i’m more worried about this take over!!!!!!!

Its only natural...Have you found out the most iportant thing....does kuwait have an RSC ? If not you will need to start one and post pics up of your flag and also try hunt down one of they billionaires that kuwait has about 100 of (tu);)

Lads simmer down fs. He has the funds apparently and the meeting went well yesterday between the board and him. Lets just let the real businessmen sort it and stop the wild guesses

im actually most confident iv been this week. it wouldnt be on rangers.co.uk if it wasnt going to happen

Anyone hear that on Clyde 1 there? Fukin mhedia cunts they played audio from AJ and at no point did he say we would go bust

Its only natural...Have you found out the most iportant thing....does kuwait have an RSC ? If not you will need to start one and post pics up of your flag and also try hunt down one of they billionaires that kuwait has about 100 of (tu);)

It hasn’t, but you get all SPL game live with one of the satellite providers. I was there for 9 days 2 months ago and was put up in a nice flat the company owned and it had that particular station. LOL

There is a LOT of money there, every second car is a Lambo, Ferarri, Hummer etc etc etc

It hasn’t, but you get all SPL game live with one of the satellite providers. I was there for 9 days 2 months ago and was put up in a nice flat the company owned and it had that particular station. LOL

There is a LOT of money there, every second car is a Lambo, Ferarri, Hummer etc etc etc

Aye well Bear you know what your mission is if you choose to accept it ;)

aj on radio cattolica saying we wont be going out of business but big decisions will have to be made. also by the sound of him doesnt look great for a takeover

AJ sounds like that aw the time mate..So fucking drawl lol

Aye, but he nodded his head :ph34r:

aw well in that case we should just shut up shop now. Fuck it sell everyone and everything and would someone please tell the UB and TBO they wont be moving in together AJ has fucked it (tu)

My sources have told me that AJ was actuslly daydreaming and was singing penny arcade in his head and it was not I REPEAT NOT a nod it was a head bob to go with the music (tu)

AJ sounds like that aw the time mate..So fucking drawl lol

So would you if Tiger Woods was beasting your niece with his ten inch schlong.

So would you if Tiger Woods was beasting your niece with his ten inch schlong.

Hes a businessman if thats what it takes to keep Tiger at IMG he will take that hit :sherlock:

And there are millions of mental fundamentalists just ready to kick off big time, one place in the world I would not be exposing my family to is the world of Allah.

On the main menu, our club is run by furkin amateurs, another day another furkin meeja disaster, mibees AJ has just been lucky in life, if today is anything to go by. The good thing is, it can only get better , surely ?

And there are millions of mental fundamentalists just ready to kick off big time, one place in the world I would not be exposing my family to is the world of Allah.

On the main menu, our club is run by furkin amateurs, another day another furkin meeja disaster, mibees AJ has just been lucky in life, if today is anything to go by. The good thing is, it can only get better , surely ?

I know mate the arab world could go into meltodown if these uprisings keep popping up all over the place. anyhow back on topic.....why cant a kuwaity oil billionaire buy us :(:sherlock:

I think wee doomed here. What if White buys the club for 20 odd million that has been reported, he's not going to want that for free, he's going to want to see a return on that. He will wan his money back, somehow. I think the best thing for us now is to go into admin with Murray and ride it out from there.

We are the people and we will go on, no tarrier fuck can hold us down.

I think wee doomed here. What if White buys the club for 20 odd million that has been reported, he's not going to want that for free, he's going to want to see a return on that. He will wan his money back, somehow. I think the best thing for us now is to go into admin with Murray and ride it out from there.

We are the people and we will go on, no tarrier fuck can hold us down.

good positive post , but lets wait till we are 11 points in front before we go into administration.... and its whyte with a y :D