The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

If this doesn't go through, then a mass demonstration at Charlotte Square is called for.

@Dean, get some toilet paper and wipe your mouth son, CW is hardly buying a tin of beans fae the pakis. Multi million pound deals take months to complete.

good positive post , but lets wait till we are 11 points in front before we go into administration.... and its whyte with a y :D

With a Y or not, this guy is not going to shell out the best part of 25 million without seeing a return, no way. What has he to gain from buying us? Thats what I worry about

I think wee doomed here. What if White buys the club for 20 odd million that has been reported, he's not going to want that for free, he's going to want to see a return on that. He will wan his money back, somehow. I think the best thing for us now is to go into admin with Murray and ride it out from there.

We are the people and we will go on, no tarrier fuck can hold us down.

fuck off

With a Y or not, this guy is not going to shell out the best part of 25 million without seeing a return, no way. What has he to gain from buying us? Thats what I worry about

I see.

TFIO,WDYGH

fuck off

Eh? Fuck off why, because I don't go along with the utopia of a new owner and alls alright as you do.

There's more to this Whyte takeover than is coming out, like it or not. So you can fuck off, now.

Eh? Fuck off why, because I don't go along with the utopia of a new owner and alls alright as you do.

There's more to this Whyte takeover than is coming out, like it or not. So you can fuck off, now.

no because your a fucking beadrattler

if theres more to it can you enlighten us

and for the record i dont think the deal will go thru but im not as certain as you seem to be

Govan rear, aye right.

He is an assest stripper he once done my cousins 21st :craphead:

You see im wary when a guy with a couple of posts comes in and starts telling us how we should be worried without one bit of info other than his pants are probably full of shite from the fact phillybhoys in the wrong as per :uk:

Obviously whyte will want a return but being the rangers owner give you a lot more than financial benefits.

I mean it got David Murray a knighthood FFS.

He got that for making sure the big bad Prods were demonised for their choice of songs!

Ah, thats it. Because I am sceptical about our precarious financial situation, and the promise of some whyte knight (pardon the pun) putting over £20 million of his own cash into the club without a return I am a bead rattler. Get fuckin real.

As said, I would prefer Murray put us in admin, bargained with our creditors and set us up for the forseeable. I just don't think Whyte can ride us out of this.

Ah, thats it. Because I am sceptical about our precarious financial situation, and the promise of some whyte knight (pardon the pun) putting over £20 million of his own cash into the club without a return I am a bead rattler. Get fuckin real.

As said, I would prefer Murray put us in admin, bargained with our creditors and set us up for the forseeable. I just don't think Whyte can ride us out of this.

Who is there to win us freekicks you said after Weiss's injury. Seems suspect to me.

Administration ya walloper

Who is there to win us freekicks you said after Weiss's injury. Seems suspect to me.

Administration ya walloper

Did he not win us the freekick that won us the cup? Same in the Killy game at home. If you can't see walter brings him on in games to win us free kicks then you are kidding yourself. He is good at it, why should we not harness that?

:lol:

You're either a tim or an idiot.

I think wee doomed here. What if White buys the club for 20 odd million that has been reported, he's not going to want that for free, he's going to want to see a return on that. He will wan his money back, somehow. I think the best thing for us now is to go into admin with Murray and ride it out from there.

We are the people and we will go on, no tarrier fuck can hold us down.

Listen pal, I have made it a point to NEVER accuse anyone of being a taig on here, but if you are a true Bear the I would suggest you try posting on a few (less sensitive) topics than this one. Just to get your feet wet, eh. (tu)

If by chance you are a blackneck, the go cuddle up in that 67 comfort blanket your grampa gave you and have a we greet to yourself, cos you know your team had their chance and THEY FUCKIN BLEW IT. :uk:

Did he not win us the freekick that won us the cup? Same in the Killy game at home. If you can't see walter brings him on in games to win us free kicks then you are kidding yourself. He is good at it, why should we not harness that?

:D what the fuck