The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Ah, thats it. Because I am sceptical about our precarious financial situation, and the promise of some whyte knight (pardon the pun) putting over £20 million of his own cash into the club without a return I am a bead rattler. Get fuckin real.

As said, I would prefer Murray put us in admin, bargained with our creditors and set us up for the forseeable. I just don't think Whyte can ride us out of this.

you have a very poor knowledge of business.

what he gets out of it is a company that is worth a fortune at a bargain price.

he will be buying assets for 120 million for 25 million.

christ the land at murray parks worth the bulk of his purchase price.

Listen pal, I have made it a point to NEVER accuse anyone of being a taig on here, but if you are a true Bear the I would suggest you try posting on a few (less sensitive) topics than this one. Just to get your feet wet, eh. (tu)

If by chance you are a blackneck, the go cuddle up in that 67 comfort blanket your grampa gave you and have a we greet to yourself, cos you know you team had their chance and THEY FUCKIN BLEW IT. :uk:

Listen mate, I joined this forum a few days ago. Of course I am going to be centered on the hot topics, ie the takeover and Weiss being out. The takeover speaks for itself, but Weiss is our most creative player (in my opinion) so of course thats where I will comment first.

I could also do without the beadrattler references to be honest if I am to stay here. I am sure thats a reason why a lot of geniune bears don't come and stay here if the meet the accusasions I have had.

you have a very poor knowledge of business.

what he gets out of it is a company that is worth a fortune at a bargain price.

he will be buying assets for 120 million for 25 million.

christ the land at murray parks worth the bulk of his purchase price.

maybe you can clear up this for me, my mate who lives out near auchenhowie said we got the land fairly cheaply because the local council wanted the land not to be used for housing, but i also heard we got it because the land cannot be used for housing..... im confused.com

maybe you can clear up this for me, my mate who lives out near auchenhowie said we got the land fairly cheaply because the local council wanted the land not to be used for housing, but i also heard we got it because the land cannot be used for housing..... im confused.com

Careful, yer beads may be rattling to loud

aw well in that case we should just shut up shop now. Fuck it sell everyone and everything and would someone please tell the UB and TBO they wont be moving in together AJ has fucked it (tu)

My sources have told me that AJ was actuslly daydreaming and was singing penny arcade in his head and it was not I REPEAT NOT a nod it was a head bob to go with the music (tu)

..Just step up and play each machine seemed to say ** AJ STARTS BOBBIN HIS HEAD AROUND **

LMFAO!!!

I think wee doomed here. What if White buys the club for 20 odd million that has been reported, he's not going to want that for free, he's going to want to see a return on that. He will wan his money back, somehow. I think the best thing for us now is to go into admin with Murray and ride it out from there.

We are the people and we will go on, no tarrier fuck can hold us down.

Fuck up man ya fud. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT YOUR CLUB TO GO INTO ADMINISTRATION? FS MAN.

its green belt land.

local amenities like sewage etc are already stretched.

not sure of the purchase price but planning permission would be very hard to get thats for sure.

your information sounds about right.

Careful, yer beads may be rattling to loud

I dont usually comment on someone because of their number of posts but your coming on here with your fuckin 11 posts and accusing an established member of being a taig ? GTF ya useless wee spunkbubble . You seem to be the taig here methinks

its green belt land.

local amenities like sewage etc are already stretched.

not sure of the purchase price but planning permission would be very hard to get thats for sure.

your information sounds about right.

so the lands not gonna be worth as much as say the albion car park ?