The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

would the land not be of intrest to one of the supermarket chains therfore increasing it's value?

you canny build a double decker sandwich in that area without protests, so i think no chance would a supermarket chain want or get our training facility :D

would the land not be of intrest to one of the supermarket chains therfore increasing it's value?

I think it would be of more interest to the property developer involved in this takeover a certain Mr Ellis...Sorry thought you were talkin bout the albion

Murray park is built on a historic floodplain, housing is not allowed under latest legislation on floodplains, no insurance company will insure domestic dwellings on known floodplains, the land around Ibrox is zoned under the G52 plan as industrial/commercial, as Tesco have already been knocked back, it is hard to figure out any development angle anywhere, however it is par for the course in this bag of spanners. I just think everything is setting up for the return of the Mint.

you canny build a double decker sandwich in that area without protests, so i think no chance would a supermarket chain want or get our training facility :D

Where has this came from anyhow :lol: Someone think they are going to knock down murray park ? No point we need somewhere to train

Gave myself twenty mins break away from this thread, turned on embarrassing bodies on channel 4, that program is ghastly it tested my gag reflex to the maximum.

Man Up

Where has this came from anyhow :lol: Someone think they are going to knock down murray park ? No point we need somewhere to train

no mate im mearly pointing out the land at auchenhowie is of no use to anyone, so the folk saying that ellis is on board because of our land are way off track

Murray park is built on a historic floodplain, housing is not allowed under latest legislation on floodplains, no insurance company will insure domestic dwellings on known floodplains, the land around Ibrox is zoned under the G52 plan as industrial/commercial, as Tesco have already been knocked back, it is hard to figure out any development angle anywhere, however it is par for the course in this bag of spanners. I just think everything is setting up for the return of the Mint.

So unless Ellis is planning on building industrial units hes fucked :lol:

don't think for a minute we would sell murray park just thinking for valuation purposes

no mate im mearly pointing out the land at auchenhowie is of no use to anyone, so the folk saying that ellis is on board because of our land are way off track

Knocking down murray park would just be stupid anyway. They couldnt get away with that and not building another quality training facility anyhow. Ellis is in it for the land around Ibrox of that i am sure

So unless Ellis is planning on building industrial units hes fucked :lol:

He never done his homework last time, he still obviously has not consulted the City plan2, which is freely available for any budding property developer, which in its own way throws up more questions than answers, what really is the end game for someone other than Murray owning the club.

He never done his homework last time, he still obviously has not consulted the City plan2, which is freely available for any budding property developer, which in its own way throws up more questions than answers, what really is the end game for someone other than Murray owning the club.

To say they owned the most successful club in this island.

Why do they need an endgame?

He never done his homework last time, he still obviously has not consulted the City plan2, which is freely available for any budding property developer, which in its own way throws up more questions than answers what really is the end game for someone other than Murray owning the club.,

Maybe he just loves the Rangers. (tu)

is it so unbelieveble that ellis may just want in as he realises that in a few yrs scottish football may pick up

or a euro lge may happen.

just because his main business in developement means nothing.

all owners of clubs have a main occupation that isnt football related.

imo getting rangers for 30mil + putting in 20mil =50million

i believe a healthy rangers in a better financial time will be worth a good deal of money,

and whyte and ellis see us as a sound investment that in maybe 5-10yrs will make them a good profit when they sell

is it so unbelieveble that ellis may just want in as he realises that in a few yrs scottish football may pick up

or a euro lge may happen.

just because his main business in developement means nothing.

all owners of clubs have a main occupation that isnt football related.

imo getting rangers for 30mil + putting in 20mil =50million

i believe a healthy rangers in a better financial time will be worth a good deal of money,

and whyte and ellis see us as a sound investment that in maybe 5-10yrs will make them a good profit when they sell

I thought they said that Ellis was out ? <cr>

I thought they said that Ellis was out ? <cr>

he might be m8, im getting fucking lost with this thread.

plus ssn,bbc,stv ect are changing there minds every 10mins.

1 minute were going bust, next deals close, then still way off then close again.

ma head is fucking spinning.

You got it in one bubba. (tu)

From the Record.

Craig Whyte profile: The Scots billionaire on the brink of taking over the club he loves

Nov 18 2010 Keith Jackson

Craig Whyte started playing the stock market at the age of 15. By the time he left school he had more than £20,000 in his bank account.

Today, aged just 39, this financial whizzkid from Motherwell stands on the brink of pulling off the biggest deal of his life - and finally bringing the curtain down on one of the longest-running sagas in Scottish football.

Record Sport understands self-made billionaire Whyte has entered into the final stages of negotiations to buy control of the club he loves from Sir David Murray. <cr>