The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I know that you're passing on the info given. What I meant was is that where your mate is getting HIS info? Posting the time of the text cuts no ice with me, sonny! :D

Awww pants :lol: .

The name can be revealed to you in PM if need be. Its a guy very close with AJ :dry:

The club hasn't been on the Market since he took it off the last time :pipe:

Perhaps but that signaled the end of the Ellis bid and a similar statement may signal the end of the Whyte bid which seems to be dragging on forever just like the Ellis bid.

The club hasn't been on the Market since he took it off the last time :pipe:

Perhaps but that signaled the end of the Ellis bid and a similar statement may signal the end of the Whyte bid which seems to be dragging on forever just like the Ellis bid.

rfc52 posted earlier that someone who he works with is close to AJ and he said that yesterday a lot of paperwork was done and its a step closer. Lets just hope its the truth.

you ever out this thread? :lol:

Of course I am! I go to bed every night crabflute.gif

Nah seriously but laugh.gif Was at half time I came in from the St. Mirren match thread and he had posted it and was asking about it, but people tend not to look back and sometimes miss information! party-smiley-048.gif

Latest is that whyte has again failed to produce the total package as required by Minty, am also told that these mysterious lawyers of whytes, doing all the dotting, are indeed mysterious, invisible so to speak. :ohmy::21::sherlock: