The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

GCL you siad it wouldnt happen mate and dismissed it outright! Has something changed or is the .... at the end meaning you still dont think it will?

It's an opinion mate and no i don't think it will happen.

The only thing i have posted on here that could be described as a rumour was that AJ wasn't satisfied in decemeber that whyte had the money to run the club even if he could somehow raise the money to buy it, it was no surprise to see stories confirming that appear recently

It's an opinion mate and no i don't think it will happen.

The only thing i have posted on here that could be described as a rumour was that AJ wasn't satisfied in decemeber that whyte had the money to run the club even if he could somehow raise the money to buy it, it was no surprise to see stories confirming that appear recently

Ok dokie mate

FF confirmed that a £50m deal had gone through a couple of weeks ago. Why the delay in the announcement? Oh, that's right, it was all fucking bullshit! (tu)

Care to outline all his financial successes, as there seems to be very little in the public domain?

There was a big deal that ended up in Glasgow Sheriff court, £90k is a lot when your looking for funding, I think the roof :rolleyes: may have caved in on that one and buried the company involved. :sherlock:

Dear Mr. Whyte,

Thank you for bidding for my club, Rangers Football Club. We're going through a difficult time financially, and your backing will do us a world of good. I know you are undergoing due diligence, which is totally understandable due to the size of the project you'd be taking on. However, that being said.....GONNAE HURRY THE FECK UP?

Yours sincerely,

Mr. djw1992

:clap: Well said

As I recollect Boss was of the opinion he was being stalked by you, I have a good idea which sort of pounding he was happy to avoid.. :rolleyes::sherlock:

boss was right i was all over him like flys on shite. but then i did tell him he was wrong a year ago onl for aj to confirm it recently. as i say he deserved it.

so you came up with anything for tomorrow yet.

maybe another hes potless or he is pulling out number.

GCL you siad it wouldnt happen mate and dismissed it outright! Has something changed or is the .... at the end meaning you still dont think it will?

he also told us numerous times the bank wasnt running the club. :lol:

his records not great.

Dear Mr. Whyte,

Thank you for bidding for my club, Rangers Football Club. We're going through a difficult time financially, and your backing will do us a world of good. I know you are undergoing due diligence, which is totally understandable due to the size of the project you'd be taking on. However, that being said.....GONNAE HURRY THE FECK UP?

Yours sincerely,

Mr. djw1992

Dear Mr. djw1992,

Thank you for your letter and your kind remarks. As reported in places over the past couple of weeks, due diligence is complete. The deal has been close to conclusion on several occasions and, as time goes by, it will be concluded. However, in the nicest way possible, what a mess. The club is fucked. Your current owner, of whom some refer to as "Slippery Dave" has made a right mogar of the club! Bills keep popping up, fines, charges, allegations and tax liabilities. Don't get me wrong, I want to take over Rangers Football Club. I have the financial backing and Mr. McCoist will receive high level of funding in the near and long term future. However, as I said, the club is in a richt mogar and until then the deal will not be completed.

Give it until Monday close of play, and then every 48 hours after that :wink:

Regards, Mr Whyte.

I heard today that Whyte was chased for money owed ,paid it when he was in London last week , then couldn't afford his restaraunt bill , supposedly the man is now potless ! the longer this drags on ,the more I'm not convinced

Do you honestly think this is true?

boss was right i was all over him like flys on shite. but then i did tell him he was wrong a year ago onl for aj to confirm it recently. as i say he deserved it.

so you came up with anything for tomorrow yet.

maybe another hes potless or he is pulling out number.

Well you got the shite bit right,but you aint up early enough to be fly, a bit like your mate spunKing daryll, any advance on 48 hrs.. :rolleyes::lol:

I honestly don't know what to go on anymore , although the person that told me was also a Bear with no reason to tell tales

I do find it weird why a guy can sit around a table and discuss putting tens of millions into a company, spend an absolute fortune on Lawyers and due diligence etc. when he canny even afford his tea.

I do find it weird why a guy can sit around a table and discuss putting tens of millions into a company, spend an absolute fortune on Lawyers and due diligence etc. when he canny even afford his tea.

I agree with ye , I'm only posting what I was told earlier , suppose we'll need to wait and see

I agree with ye , I'm only posting what I was told earlier , suppose we'll need to wait and see

I know you are mate, you are a good poster and have no reason to suspect your motives.

Some amount of pish being posted in here by some sad wee boys sitting at their desk in their fake Calvin Klein boxers, scratching their arse and kidding on they're "in the know".

:lol:

Please please lock this thread. Every day i come on to find about 5 new pages but absolutely fuck all has happened. Its turned into a general discussion, and the same old repetitive bullshit.