The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I used to be on this thread everyday before I finally joined <cr> epic thread :craphead: although it has transcended into a bit of a farce. I was so optimistic but only so long before it wears thin. I still can see it going ahead but theres also a part of me which says its dead. Hopefully the former turns out to be correct.

I know you are mate, you are a good poster and have no reason to suspect your motives.

I'm going to interrupt the absolutely fuck all thats happening in here to say props for the Colbert sig :praise:

Frankie care to divulge info pumpkin? :uk:

All I can add at this stage is that source is impeccable and has actually urged caution throughout regarding Whyte's proof of ongoing finance - until today.

Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best!

All I can add at this stage is that source is impeccable and has actually urged caution throughout regarding Whyte's proof of ongoing finance - until today.

Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Frankie once again mate thank you for the updates. Lets hope that this is indeed it. Its dragged on and i really cant take much more of this tbh

How reliable is your source frankie?

He has already said that the guy had urged caution but is now saying that it could be done. Fits with the text i got Saturday that paperwork was signed off as i posted on saturday,

We shall see i suppose but Frankie wouldnt post it if anything less than 100% confident in his source (tu)

How reliable is your source frankie?

He's very reliable and has been accurate throughout all of this with regard to delayed interim results and problems regarding Whyte's ongoing proof of finance.

As ever though he's only passing on information in good faith so we can't know for certain how accurate it is.