The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Frankie's info appears to be spot on - I've had the same confirmed from a separate source.

(For the benefit of gunslinger, this doesn't amount to a guarantee :craphead: )

Frankie :praise:

if you and frankie are wrong we will have 2 jobs in staff going to TWB and Gunslinger after you 2 get run out of town :D

Frankie's info appears to be spot on - I've had the same confirmed from a separate source.

Can either of you PM your source to a Mod ot Admin :craphead::pipe:

you stick to hanging on the coat tails of others my good man. might get that accuracy rating up a bit.

well played.

and if true well done to whyte for ignoring aj's attempts to scupper the deal. :lol:

Think they are the satellite uplink provider mate. No even used google or anything for that :P

they will be there to set up for the game on sunday i would think.thats the name on the trucks that are parked at the back of the broomloan

The posts from the Mods and Frankie about the deal possibly being done tomorrow is encouraging to say the least :)

Would be a boost for the players if the deal was concluded before a big match tomorrow, I'd think? Fingers crossed! :21:

a bit distracting don't you think?

I hope it is announced the same day as the game,as it may just be

The incentive we need to keep us going to win this league and put it beyond them

Boss on a scale of 1 to 10 whats the chance of me sitting in work at a pc all day?

I've now had nudges from two separate, preeminent sources (if that's not an oxymoron). The first didn't specifically mention tomorrow but implied that news is extremely imminent. When I asked the second source outright if there was to be an announcement tomorrow, the reply was a simple "Yes".

Take it or leave it - just don't come crying to me...

What was your question again? :lol: