The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Lets not forget we have this massive game tomorrow, We should put this pish to the back of our minds until after that (tu)

Mind this isn't the team you're talking to mate,I don't think we need to be focused for tomorrow as we're not exactly playing.

Cheers for sharing Frankie.

I hope it is announced the same day as the game,as it may just be

The incentive we need to keep us going to win this league and put it beyond them

or it could go the other way and make the players take their eyes off the prize?

who knows mate

I've now had nudges from two separate, preeminent sources (if that's not an oxymoron). The first didn't specifically mention tomorrow but implied that news is extremely imminent. When I asked the second source outright if there was to be an announcement tomorrow, the reply was a simple "Yes".

Take it or leave it - just don't come crying to me...

What was your question again? :lol:

i was excited earlier but now i think i will just have a long lie.

or it could go the other way and make the players take their eyes off the prize?

who knows mate

Any reason why you think it will put them off?

They know who the manager will be next season so it's not like their futures will be up in the air,if anything it means we could offer new contracts.

All about opinions I guess but if anything I think it would take the spotlight off the team before a must win match and give them a boost.

Any reason why you think it will put them off?

They know who the manager will be next season so it's not like their futures will be up in the air,if anything it means we could offer new contracts.

All about opinions I guess but if anything I think it would take the spotlight off the team before a must win match and give them a boost.

that certainly could be the case mate,who knows which way it could go

we might find out tomorrow

:craphead: